Newt Gingrich Announces His Candidacy

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Here's a Newtie scorecard. I can't understand why all of you on the Right can't get behind this guy. He's "right" for Amerika.

1. Shutdown the government. Formulated "Contract on America".

2. While he was chasing after Bill Clinton for infedelity, Newtie had a mistress.

3. When wives 1 and 2 got seriously ill, Newt bailed.

4. Forced to resign as House Majority Leader due to ethics issues. Fined $300,000

5. Wants to abolish the EPA, which is no mystery when you consider his major contributors.

6. Born-again Catholic who says he made transgressions due to being overly dedicated to public service and "loving his country too much". Finding Jesus is always helpful when you've dipped your wick in too many strange ink wells.

Yep, he's exactly what we need to turn this country around. What a guy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nobody cares what you call him......he could beat Obama in a debate because he's very knowledgeable and Obama can't have a teleprompter in a debate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not your place to speculate when someone "got religion".

Remember back then Clinton was crowing about how many minorities were becoming homeowners.....yeah, that worked our real good!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nobody cares what you call him......he could beat Obama in a debate because he's very knowledgeable and Obama can't have a teleprompter in a debate.

The old teleprompter argument.

Here's a question for you moreluck, name the last president of the united states of america who DID NOT use a teleprompter, if you cant. Zip it.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Im glad Newts gonna waste republican money in a another failed run to the white house. This is money that cant be recovered. As long as people are dumb enough to donate to newt, that means that money will never end up in the treasury of a legitimate candidate.

Obama will have approx 1 billion dollars working for him in 2012. The more repubican candidates that run, the less money they will have when its crunch time.

Stupid is as stupid does. Newt is a self righteous idiot who thinks he's still relevant to todays discussions. Fox news is his only source of air time. No wonder NEWS CORP just posted lower earnings for the first quarter.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The old teleprompter argument.

Here's a question for you moreluck, name the last president of the united states of america who DID NOT use a teleprompter, if you cant. Zip it.

Peace.
None of them are allowed to use a teleprompter in a debate !!!!!!!!!! B.O. can't think on his feet.....humanna, hummmmmannnnna !! er, ah um !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama will have approx 1 billion dollars working for him in 2012.
Oh, no you didn't foolishly give him all of your money ?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think Newt is a smart guy, but I don't think he has a real chance. Its still early, a better choice will come forth.

bbsam

Staff member

Very knowledgeable? He couldn't beat Jon Stewart in a debate because his facts were...well, unfactual.

bbsam

Staff member
It's not your place to speculate when someone "got religion".

Remember back then Clinton was crowing about how many minorities were becoming homeowners.....yeah, that worked our real good!!
Ooops. Maybe you could fill me in on why it's a bad thing for "minorities" to be homeowners. I thought the housing problem was partially caused because people who couldn't afford houses were given loans they couldn't pay back. Had nothing to do with their balance sheet? It was the color of their skin? Guess we should have been happy on the plantation. Now, moreluck, I'm not suggesting that you are a racist, but when you post such ignorant dribble, one does not have to twist your words one bit to begin to look askance at where you are coming from. I'm quite certain you meant something different so in the future please post what you really mean.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ooops. Maybe you could fill me in on why it's a bad thing for "minorities" to be homeowners. I thought the housing problem was partially caused because people who couldn't afford houses were given loans they couldn't pay back. Had nothing to do with their balance sheet? It was the color of their skin? Guess we should have been happy on the plantation. Now, moreluck, I'm not suggesting that you are a racist, but when you post such ignorant dribble, one does not have to twist your words one bit to begin to look askance at where you are coming from. I'm quite certain you meant something different so in the future please post what you really mean.

You don't bend over backwards to cram loans down people's throats when they can't afford the payments just to say.....see, the people prosper under me. It's Clinton who screwed the lower income people!!. It was his claims that said he helped get minorities into homes. You're the one assuming that minority means black! He's basically silent now after what's happened to the housing market. The loan companies were forced to make those loans. From the top it was like...ignore the qualifications and get them into a home.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Newt is a very intelligent guy, but like somebody said, he never has an unspoken thought. He's just in the race to drive up his speaking fees for the future.

browndevil

You don't bend over backwards to cram loans down people's throats when they can't afford the payments just to say.....see, the people prosper under me. It's Clinton who screwed the lower income people!!. It was his claims that said he helped get minorities into homes. You're the one assuming that minority means black! He's basically silent now after what's happened to the housing market. The loan companies were forced to make those loans. From the top it was like...ignore the qualifications and get them into a home.
Clinton was out of office in 2001. All these crappy loans were written in the mid 2000's and starting collapsing in the late 2000's. The problem is Wall Street and their greed.
Their is an expression " IBG, YBG" I'll be gone you'll be gone, when these narcisitac :censored2:s were driving down our economy. They made their millions and now they are long gone

moreluck

golden ticket member
Clinton was out of office in 2001. All these crappy loans were written in the mid 2000's and starting collapsing in the late 2000's. The problem is Wall Street and their greed.
Their is an expression " IBG, YBG" I'll be gone you'll be gone, when these narcisitac :censored2:s were driving down our economy. They made their millions and now they are long gone

Barney Frank's still around ...he was assuring the entire country that friend.M. & friend.M. were solid.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Clinton started the ball rolling and he was gone when it came to collapse.