Next time you order something from UPS and wonder WTF happened?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And we know those are ups packages how?

Also I know 5 year old that would understand the concept that it all has to get picked up so why toss it like that knowing your going to e handling it all twice as much.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Clearly not UPS packages. For one, all our packages that go on planes are loaded into "cans" that are pre-packed within the building. They aren't loaded via conveyor on the Tarmac.

Second, video is clearly being shot from within the plane. Seriously doubt any employee, union or management, would video this and put it on the Internet.

Perhaps someone who can identify planes via their the color or markings on their wings/engines can tell us if this is a model UPS uses. Something tells me no.

Thread gets 1 star for a half-hearted troll attempt, and "inceptive scribe prefers the company of gentlemen". Those of you familiar with Internet memes (as well as BC TOS) should enjoy that line.

UPSGUY72

The idiot did twice as much work than would have been need had he done the job correctly.

That isn't freight the video is mislabeled.

S

serenity now

staged for the video / no idiot would double his workload by loading the conveyor that way

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
The idiot did twice as much work than would have been need had he done the job correctly.

That isn't freight the video is mislabeled.

It's definitely freight - passenger airlines score huge revenues from freight, sometimes it's containerized and sometimes it's not. It's often cheaper to ship stuff internationally through scheduled passenger airlines than it is through UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. We have one shipper who receives his stuff pre UPS labeled from a Delta Airlines flight arriving from Sao Paulo, makes a long drive to the airport, then just dumps the load directly to UPS. He says he gets significantly cheaper rates than had he got it picked up from near the airport, and the cost of shipping overnight air + UPS Ground is much less than UPS international air. Of course, this is done for only time sensitive merchandise. Otherwise, it's much cheaper to ship via water than air.

J

jibbs

I look at it as a guy who gets paid by the hour doing everything he can to milk the clock...