NFL Playoffs

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Predictions for this weekend:

Packers easily over the Vikings.

Texans over the Bengals in a shootout.

Redskins over the Seahawks.

The last one is tough---I want to go with the Colts because of Luck but the Ravens will be inspired by Lewis' retirement announcement. Ravens over the Colts.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ponder is out. Not sure it matters that much as the offense is built around A.P., might even help a little as the Pack's D has been prepping for Ponder all week and now they'll have to change things up a bit.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ponder is out. Not sure it matters that much as the offense is built around A.P., might even help a little as the Pack's D has been prepping for Ponder all week and now they'll have to change things up a bit.
Well, so much for that idea...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Predictions for this weekend:

Packers easily over the Vikings.

Texans over the Bengals in a shootout.

Redskins over the Seahawks.

The last one is tough---I want to go with the Colts because of Luck but the Ravens will be inspired by Lewis' retirement announcement. Ravens over the Colts.
Seahawks win.
Ravens win.

Wilson will be the qb rookie left standing and will receive all the Rookie Kudos.
Pete Carroll will own Shanahan.
I expect Pete to change it up and also play Matt Flynn.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Matt Flynn is the forgotten entity----he would be the starting QB on most teams.

What time is breakfast?
Exactly, Flynn is forgotten.
He will be the 12th man the 'Skins will not account for in their defensive preparation for the Seahawks.

Breakfast is hot ham and eggs.

TheKid

Hey , sorry , kinda forgot about this thread , see playoffs don't start here until next week , LOL. I like the Seahawks and Colts today.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Class Act = Ray Lewis

It's amazing that two people can watch the same thing and have two very different reactions.

He has been called many things but "class act" is not one of them.

There is no denying his physical ability but I for one will not miss him when the Ravens lose in Denver next weekend.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This will be "Home Team" weekend---all of the home teams will win their playoff games. The Pats and Falcons will blow out the Texans and Seahawks, respectively, while the Broncos will beat the Ravens but will not cover the spread (9.5). It is supposed to be cold in Denver and Peyton is not a fan of cold weather. The game of the weekend will be the Packers and 49ers---the 49ers will win but will barely cover the spread (3.5).

The following weekend will have the Patriots over the Broncos in what will in essence be the Super Bowl while the Falcons will beat the 49ers. Patriots over the Falcons.

TheKid

Broncos over Ravens (goodbye Ray)
Pats over Texans (close then Pats pull away late)
Packers over 49ers (Rodgers puts team on his back)
Seahawks over Falcons ('Matty Ice' melts once again)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Peyton's gotta be kicking himself over that last int, I know I wasn't too happy about it.
I'm pulling for the Niners though, they're giving the Pack a fight right now.

texan

Broncos over Ravens (goodbye Ray)
Pats over Texans (close then Pats pull away late)
Packers over 49ers (Rodgers puts team on his back)
Seahawks over Falcons ('Matty Ice' melts once again)
The NFL will break your heart. sigh
I really wanted to to see the Broncos win that one.
What a slugfest

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The NFL will break your heart. sigh
I really wanted to to see the Broncos win that one.
What a slugfest

I have cleaned up so far this weekend.
Ravens and 49ers...
I just need the Seahawks and Texans to carry me home.

And did anyone catch the interview Colin did with Warner? Colin was wearing a Milwaukee Brewer baseball cap.