NHL

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
How do you Ranger fans feel about Avery coming back home??

Why does it seem the Penguins play better when Sid the Kid is out of the lineup?

drewed

Shankman
Umm Im not a ranger fan but....Avery very well maybe what the Rangers need, he gets people talking he gets in peoples face and hes agressive.... Hopefully for the Rangers sake hes not a distraction, I do see him not gelling with some of the Ranger players though.

As for the Pens, Id have to say the new coach has more to do with it then Sid being out, theyre giving up a little on D to make major gains on offense, Kunitz has been hot since they aquired him and they picked up Billy Guerin form NYI and Craig Adams from CHI should be very good additions to the team and with Sid hopefully coming back next game theyll be hard to beat and substatiate themselves in the post season picture....Oh and Marc Andre Fluery has been playing very well the last couple games.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Only parts of it cause the Mrs. controls the 2 dvr's and the other tv on Thursday evening. I get the dvr's for sports on the weekends.

I do enjoys listening to hockey and other sports on the radio cause my mind's eye is pretty vivid!

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Thank you Sean Avery and the Rangers for taking care of the Flyers. The Pens have home ice for the first round of the playoffs. I thinkthe Pens will win it in 5 games, 6 at most.

DS

Fenderbender
Looks like a fun cup run.I picked the bruins and detroit to win by 2,but blew it on the chicago win...the flames looked horrible.pickedthe sharks
over thew ducks...we will see how that goes....OK tomorrows predictions...I'm not betting but, I pick the pens, carolina, and the blues..
it seems to me that desparation can bring out the adrenalin.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Looks like a fun cup run.I picked the bruins and detroit to win by 2,but blew it on the chicago win...the flames looked horrible.pickedthe sharks
over thew ducks...we will see how that goes....OK tomorrows predictions...I'm not betting but, I pick the pens, carolina, and the blues..
it seems to me that desparation can bring out the adrenalin.

My Friday evening pics will be the Pens, Hurricanes & Canucks!

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
What an exciting game in Da Burgh. Thank you Flyers. The Canes beat the Devil's so I just need for the Canuck's to beat the Blues and I'll be 100%.

DS

Fenderbender
Wow Vancouver played well,the blues are out...I do think montreal will win tomorrow and washington will beat Avery and Chicago will will wake up Calgary wed apr 22 $10 gets me $111 if I'm right...its all fun

DS

Fenderbender
Well I give up on predicting cuz I suck.
Montreal looked like the wawa wildebeasts out there.
And the rangers win by swordfighting...
calgary game just stating 1-1

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I think that they should take hockey players and soccer players fight till the death. Then when that is over have the winner fight Nascar, at least that would eliminate two of the three evils.....…:wink2:

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I think that they should take hockey players and soccer players fight till the death. Then when that is over have the winner fight Nascar, at least that would eliminate two of the three evils.....…:wink2:

I needed a good laugh, thanks a lot. I'm a hockey fan and I'm glad the Flyers let the Pens come back & beat them. I am also going to Richmond this coming Friday so I guess I'm a Nascar fan also. What is your favorite sport?

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Next round of playoffs.

I would like to see the Hurricanes blow the Bruins off the ice in 6.

My team the Pens send the Capitals back to DC to help the President in 6.

Can the Mighty Ducks clip the Red Wings, I think it will take them 7 games.

I hope the Canucks can put the Black Hawks away in 6 too.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Who's watching the Pens vs. Caps? Can the Pens shut down the great 8 and win in OT?

I know the Russian players aren't choir boys but have the zebras swallowed their whistles?