Nice NATD

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Just wondering if anyone has encountered a *nice* NATD (naked at the door). So far I've only had one NATD and it was a 400lb elderly black woman wearing a tshirt with nothing on the bottom. *gag*

thedownhillEXPRESS

Just wondering if anyone has encountered a *nice* NATD (naked at the door). So far I've only had one NATD and it was a 400lb elderly black woman wearing a tshirt with nothing on the bottom. *gag*

LOL.......................Nothing nice here either, I had a toddler open the door once and about 20 ackward seconds later a 300 lb White woman came over naked and apparently just had gotten out of the shower, nothing on of course .... she grabs the boys arm and yells at him for opening the door........ at this point she glances and realizes why he did.......... running and screeching followed....... I say...... "Don't worry mam, I'm leaving the package right here on the porch"............hahaahahahahah

Last edited:

Johney

Had a ANW (almost naked women)close enough:surprised: today. No DR house. nice young lady answers door at around 13:00 says she just woke up. I say sorry for waking you,can you sign here? Still got make-up on from last night. Have delivered here before and always wake her up. I'd bet a paycheck she's a dancer at one of the local "Men's" establishment.

iruhnman630

I did have a near miss on a NNATD recently...young newlywed came to the door in nothing but a sexy shear nightie thingie.

Definitely a 'sign here while I stare at the sky' moment.

Notretiredyet

Was delivering an IPhone last year to a young lady who answered the door wrapped in a towel, when she went to sign for it the towel fell off. She finished her signature then smiled and said have a nice day. I did.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I once had 2 occurrences of FADIT(female answered door in towel) in one day. It was a good day.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I once had 2 occurrences of FADIT(female answered door in towel) in one day. It was a good day.

The last one I had accidently let her Labrador puppy out the door. I was rooting for the dog while she was trying to catch him.:surprised:

slantnosechevy

Always deliver to the back door in nice weather. Trust me on this one.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Ive had cute gals come to the door in their undies. Ive also had some not-so-cute gals come to the door in their undies. Worse yet is the 70 yr old guys who dont give a damn any more and open the door wearing nothing but a pair of old tighty whities with leg openings that are so stretched that they have sack hanging out.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Ive had cute gals come to the door in their undies. Ive also had some not-so-cute gals come to the door in their undies. Worse yet is the 70 yr old guys who dont give a damn any more and open the door wearing nothing but a pair of old tighty whities with leg openings that are so stretched that they have sack hanging out.

How do you expect me to go to sleep tonight with that image in my head??:sick:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
next time ill wear boxers. Sorry bout the saggy prunes

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My route has plenty of long driveways, so in the summer I do get the occasional sunbather. Sometimes good, sometimes the eyes hurt!

The best, was a customer that always answered the door covered in small towel, no matter what time I came to the door! One day, she told me, "her husband was away for the whole weekend."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My route has plenty of long driveways, so in the summer I do get the occasional sunbather. Sometimes good, sometimes the eyes hurt!

The best, was a customer that always answered the door covered in small towel, no matter what time I came to the door! One day, she told me, "her husband was away for the whole weekend."

BS

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Always deliver to the back door in nice weather. Trust me on this one.
Long time ago when I first started driving, had a female sup riding with me for some kind of observation or training. In the interest of good DR's (out of sight and weather) I would take the time to walk around to the back of the house with larger parcels. At one stop I walk to the back door and there is a beautiful young lady, face down,butt naked, sunbathing on a lounge chair. I calmly set the parcel next to her and hand her the clipboard and pen hoping she gets up to sign. Bobbie then instructs me to return to the truck as she will finish the delivery. Missed out on the full frontal nudity.