Nice to see FedEx lose a case like this....

bbsam

Staff member
The assumption is that Fedex has lost. Way too early for that. They will drag this case out for several more years.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

No, no, no...they will "vigorously defend their position in a court of law". Don't any of you folks pay attention to ANYTHING the company says?? Shheeesh....lmao

I hope she cleans them out, so we get another memo about something of little to no impact on the rest of us.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

To be followed by, "They say they can't afford to pay us more money!!!"

If that's the case, at least I know it didn't go to buy a stupid-***** scoreboard or a sports-team....or paying for a "team" of inside sales people that expect me to do their job for them.

HELLO..I have a bulk route with T H R E E S T O P S....how many times can you come and address me by name without seeing my badge (in my shirt pocket to keep it out of my face..) and ask me why I still haven't turned in a LEAD-ON lead in exchange for a pen, or some gloves or a PayDay bar???

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
^^^^ Bah ha ha.
Our "lead-on sales guy" was in the bldg. yesterday and nobody knows his name. He's been coming around for the last 1.5 yrs. and walks the belt in the AM chatting you up and knows your name by your ID but, I have no clue what his name is.

LTFedExer

^^^^ Bah ha ha.
Our "lead-on sales guy" was in the bldg. yesterday and nobody knows his name. He's been coming around for the last 1.5 yrs. and walks the belt in the AM chatting you up and knows your name by your ID but, I have no clue what his name is.

You're one up on me, I don't think I've ever seen the Lead-On person.