Nice

Brown_Eyed_Girl

Greetings from Elm Grove, WI! Glad I found this site to help with questions or just fun reading. Briefly about moi:

- worked at UPS close to 2yrs
- Air driver 1.5 yrs
- Have been in small sort, slide and currently unloader

Enjoy it so far since it's structured similar to the military, but of course some of the petty stuff gets on my nerves from time to time, but that happens all over.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Welcome...

Sit back. Buckle your seatbealt and enjoy the ride !!!

I planned to attend Summerfest in Milwaukee...but life got in the way.

Have you been to Summerfest yet this year and how was it?
My husband saw Kiss with our nephew (10 yr old) and went to County Stadium to watch MLB.

( I refuse to call it Miller Park..just cuz..)

I am holding out for Def Leppard, Poison and Cheap Trick on July 18th.

(Yeah..I grew up in Milwaukee County. )

Brown_Eyed_Girl

AJ,

No Summerfest this year, but I live close to State Fair and go every year. Haven't even caught a Brewers game this year either ugh! And yes it is hard to get used to the stadium being Miller Park now. Giving away my age, used to go to the games at County when the person would slide into the mug of beer after a homerun.

My work schedule is fairly hectic with a 8 hr day job, then UPS at night as well on Saturday's air driving. One of these days though.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Welcome to BC. It is a passtime that will soon become a habit that will eventually lead to addiction. Just warning you!:peaceful:

fethrs

Hello Brown Eyed Girl, l love that name as I have brown eyes also.

You sound like a busy girl, working a full time job plus UPS at night. I know that is hard, I've done it too.

I hope you have a chance to join us here and have some fun.

Brown_Eyed_Girl

Sssshhhhh Fethrs don't tell anyone I really don't have brown eyes. Just like the song and figured it fit with the cafe here.

This past week has been really nice since I've been filling in as air driver for someone on vacation. Eventually, I hope a spot will open so I can move on from unloading. For now, I will just enjoy my vigorous 3.5 hour exercise program. : )

fethrs

Ok, I wont tell your "secret" (oh crap, anyone who reads this is going to know it) but that's ok, I am probably the only one who didn't figure it out...derrr:wink2: