Nike ACG Goadomes

ManInBrown

I wear the Manoa ACG's. Not the Goadomes. I only wear them in the Fall and Winter on days where its not going to rain or snow. They are not waterproof. I love em. Usually get 1 fall and winter out of a pair. Then they get scuffed and usually worn out to where the support isn't great. I found them on sale at Macy's a few weeks ago for $79.99 and bought 10 pairs. Should be good now for about 10 years. The only thing I'm mad about is, you can't find the brown anymore. I had to buy the black ones. I liked the brown.

Last edited:

box_beeyotch

I had a pair before I bought my last pair of red wings. Their comfortable and lightweight, but not really built for the elements.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wear the Manoa ACG's. Not the Goadomes. I only wear them in the Fall and Winter on days where its not going to rain or snow. They are not waterproof. I love em. Usually get 1 fall and winter out of a pair. Then they get scuffed and usually worn out to where the support isn't great. I found them on sale at Macy's a few weeks ago for $79.99 and bought 10 pairs. Should be good now for about 10 years. The only thing I'm mad about is, you can't find the brown anymore. I had to buy the black ones. I liked the brown.

You spent $800+ on boots? Make sure to save your receipt so you can write them off on your taxes.

ManInBrown

Ive spent like 500 on diffrent shoes trying to find comfy ones.. im returning the redwings 8690s cuz there like 2lbs
You're 100% right about the Redwings. I wear them in the fall and winter on days with rain or snow. They are so damn heavy. But the waterproofing is like no other boot I've had. Feet never get wet. But they feel like they weigh 5lbs each.

djkre8r

I used to love my Goadomes. I swore by them until... they went FLAT! All the air (nikoxide - and trust me that is what it was called when they created the air shoes way back when) leaked out. Nike has a 1 year warranty for manufacture defects. I would send them in and they would send me a gift certificate for the cost of the shoes. I would just reorder them from Nike. Best shoes ever if they would use a solid sole.

automaticP1300

I was just out today looking for the Nike Manoas. I like them. Last me about 5-6 months. Couldn't find my size, so I went with another pair of the Rockport XCS boots. They're waterproof and fairly light. No break in needed on those. $100 at DSW.