Nine Military Officers Demolish Fox's Benghazi "Stand Down" Order Fable

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You ever hear of the psychological term projection? That's exactly what dems do to republicans.
Clinton fires all US attorneys upon taking office. Bush fires 2 US attorneys. Dems hold investigation.
Ted Kennedy leaves woman to drown in a lake, after driving his car off the road. Dems call her the lion of the senate and advocate of women's rights.
GOP senator bob packwood steals kisses from women in elevators. He is forced to resign.
Clinton takes advantage of a teenage girl, lies under oath to a federal judge in a sexual harassment , destroys a girls life, stains her dress. GOP house member mark foley forced to resign for sending sexually related text message to former house pages.
Republicans are racists. The civil right laws of the 50's and 60's don't pass without GOP votes. Dem senators, Fulbright, Gore Sr, and former KKK member Byrd vote against civil rights laws.
I am sick of the dems double standards. And if you can't see that you are a blind partisan hack.

Sent using BrownCafe App
and that relates to the debunking of the Great Republican Fox News Myths of Beghazi HOW?

Bringdough

and that relates to the debunking of the Great Republican Fox News Myths of Beghazi HOW?
I'm talking about beating that dead horse talking point you keep throwing out there. Dems are masters at it.
Article of impeachment against Nixon for wanting, let me stress WANTING to use the IRS against his enemies. Some Obama appointee in the IRS actually used the IRS to go after Obama's enemies, all because of the SCOTUS decision citizens united. And Obama claims there isn't a smidgen of corruption at the IRS.
Charlie Rangel doesn't pay incomes, Harry Reid stands on the senate floor and says a "friend" told him Mitt Romney hasn't paid his taxes in 10 years without any proof.
My post is all about the dems double standard and not beating a dead horse but a whole stable of dead horses. And I don't care what Fox News says, or what they get right or wrong. The people have not been given the truth about the scandals that have infested this administration.

Sent using BrownCafe App

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm talking about beating that dead horse talking point you keep throwing out there. Dems are masters at it.
Article of impeachment against Nixon for wanting, let me stress WANTING to use the IRS against his enemies. Some Obama appointee in the IRS actually used the IRS to go after Obama's enemies, all because of the SCOTUS decision citizens united. And Obama claims there isn't a smidgen of corruption at the IRS.
Charlie Rangel doesn't pay incomes, Harry Reid stands on the senate floor and says a "friend" told him Mitt Romney hasn't paid his taxes in 10 years without any proof.
My post is all about the dems double standard and not beating a dead horse but a whole stable of dead horses. And I don't care what Fox News says, or what they get right or wrong. The people have not been given the truth about the scandals that have infested this administration.

Sent using BrownCafe App
and yet All of that waste of bandwidth still has nothing to do with they myths of Benghazi being debunked.
facepalm.jpg

av8torntn

Well, I was responding to Bringdough who seemed to be suggesting that the sole reason Nixon was impeached was due to the IRS issue. Just pointing out that the watergate scandal involved a lot more than just that one issue.

So you agree that the IRS issues was part of the articles of impeachment and that what happened was much more minor than what is happening now since you did not challenge those statements?

Bringdough

Well, I was responding to Bringdough who seemed to be suggesting that the sole reason Nixon was impeached was due to the IRS issue. Just pointing out that the watergate scandal involved a lot more than just that one issue.
Nixon WAS NOT impeached!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bringdough

No jones, I was not implying that trying to use the IRS against enemies was the only reason to being articles of impeachment against Nixon. But it was one of them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why, thank you!! I'll agree with you that I come from a second rate company, but my brain could run circles around yours any day. You're a stump.
Funny how your brain that you say could run circles around mine, chose to work at an inferior company, while my brain went for the higher paying with better benefits company.
Go figure.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So, Bergdahl is cleared for duty while the military conducts their investigation.

Me thinks a desk-job?
Shouldn't the military's investigation been nearly complete by now. I mean the only thing that should have been missing all these years is Bergdahl's testimony.