NMA...we were robbed

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
dude

yeah i read his post. had to read it several times, as it was hard to believe someone is really that self delusional. but he really is that bad. only he can save us from the evil empire. i guess he really thinks star wars is real, and has the lukian complex. or maybe even more correct, the God complex.

believe me, when someone is so delusional as to blame a two pack habit on ups, because of the billions they make, they need help. and the last thing they need to be doing is listening to little voices telling them what to do.

yup, they claim that those little voices belong to the rank and file, but before long, like so many other mis-leaders, those voices become a faint whisper drowned out by the uproar of his own private agenda, which he so eloquently posted.

i do find it interesting that you question my comprehension, when you/your leader has a serious issue with comprehending reality.

but then of course, any one that dares point that out to you is either a scab, or those
evil sup's that shouldn't be in this forum anyways

put the tin foil hat back on, take some more of what you swallowed earlier, and post back when those little voices speak to you again

d

Shady Tree at UPS

Still wickedly bad comprehension i dont veiw that he/she has such a self-centered agenda. it cleary states in all of 33 rants that "we" "us" "ours"....but i guess you hear what you wanna hear. i didnt notice where it stated I want this and I want that and screw the rest of the union but i guess you must have a special decoder ring from youre crackerjack box. what i was busting youre balls on earlier and pay real close attention here is that 33 doesnt state im hearing voices in my head to lead me towards change...he is clearly stating he would listen to members and describes union members as voices he will hear when at the negotiating table.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
and hoffa says what differently?

my point is that you/he/whom ever, has a real disconect from the real world to the fantasy world you/he wants to lead everybody to. and even with so many of the rank and file trying to tell you so, and you still dont get it

d

tieguy

Banned
Actually honoring the over 70 strike in 94/95 was and then again in honoring the national strike and striking with them in 97.

Like you had a choice. exactly what packages were you guys going to sort with the rest of the country out on strike. You may have to try a little harder if you want that unity medal. :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
1. It would seem Tie is a Hoffa fan. Now I really hate him. Hoffa that is.
Didn't UPS agree to let Hoffa organize UPS freight without all the normal red tape. Didn't UPS also bail him out of the C.S. pension plan mess. Sounds like he had an agenda too.

For someone who rants and raves with all the labor answers you come up a little short here. UPS can not supply any "red tape" to organizing without incurring the rath of the NLRB.

UPS also got control of the pension which was huge.

Sure was kind of like getting control of the titanic an hour before it sunk. That nightmare is not over by any means. I don't care how much ups and some half assed investment guru claim it a win. See what CS lost last year. 3 billion dollars. How much did ups pay in 6 billion. So CS has already lost half of what ups put in. UPS will pay alot more before that ship goes down.

The guy from Mad Money on CNN even said the Teamsters got pants-ed.

That proves it the guy who has lost more money for rookie investors then any other stock market guy said its a good deal. ROFLMAO. this is great.

UPS got in return the smallest raises as a percentage of pay that I can remember. Last raise was a $1 for full time and $1.20 for the part timers. Now everyone gets .35 cents in August and .35 cents in February for a total of .70 cents whether you are full time or part time.

Really who's all those part timers on the other thread saying they got a buck or more on their raise?

We full timers were expecting smaller raises and were ok with it except for the split. The part timers are already making low wages and limited hours so we were hoping for a little better for them. The split raises saves UPS money.

Better look again lot of part timers claiming they got a lot more then what your putting out there.

UPS also does not have to create any new full time jobs from the part time positions. Everybody has agendas.

Realistically how many more combo guys can we honestly pay to stand around with their thumbs up their rectums. The combo jobs do not fit very well. How many real full time jobs is ups obligated to create during the life of this contract ? 2000 a year or 10,000 ?

Braveheart you can't beat the english if you don't know what you're fighting for or what you actually have.:happy-very:

Shady Tree at UPS

why are sup's here?here's an idea form y'alls own website called a**rape upsers.com
ofcourse youre advocate for company you and all other collars cant stand the fact that youre overworked and overstressed and lastly make less.At my hub on my sort we have roughly 80 p/t sups and the only one'sthat make more than i have 15+ yrs with the company!you know what now i'll stop cause everything i just said made sense of your bitterness and ball breaking. maybe a better idea is y'all get together and fight for your rights!

drewed

Shankman
why are sup's here?here's an idea form y'alls own website called a**rape upsers.com
ofcourse youre advocate for company you and all other collars cant stand the fact that youre overworked and overstressed and lastly make less.At my hub on my sort we have roughly 80 p/t sups and the only one'sthat make more than i have 15+ yrs with the company!you know what now i'll stop cause everything i just said made sense of your bitterness and ball breaking. maybe a better idea is y'all get together and fight for your rights!

crazy tree, crazy nut

honestly, i make more (wage) working pt than a lot of people working ft, in addition they pay for my school, give me a retirement/ contribute to my 401k, give me stock, and give me insurance. and im far from over stressed....honestly you sound like the one thats a little overstressed, or maybe one of those sups broke you? and your lashing out here, its ok go curl up in a ball and cry yourself to sleep tomorrows another day :peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
!

sups are here because this is a site for all upsers here including sups and managers and divsion managers and even an occasional district manager.

now reading your last post you need to go to the bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap. You then need to promise that you will not return to this site until you are at least 18.

drewed

Shankman
now reading your last post you need to go to the bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap. You then need to promise that you will not return to this site until you are at least 18.

Cmon tie, my little brother puts more thought/effort into his comebacks and hes 5! maybe he has some sort of other mental issues we're not aware of

hey shady funny question, ummm were you in an orange grove a couple weeks back?

Shady Tree at UPS

Mgmt. i have but one request! Please i beg of you remember the vaseline next time. It would be a lifesaver. Furthermore i am the Sorter known before as shadytree now the the knight known as Sir Crazytree!

drewed

Shankman
Mgmt. i have but one request! Please i beg of you remember the vaseline next time. It would be a lifesaver. Furthermore i am the Sorter known before as shadytree now the the knight known as Sir Crazytree!

sorry we can afford vaseline right now....

drop the Sir, and the name will fit you very welll

so wheres bleedbrown at? he can be crazynut

and you two can have kids, nut job, crazy ho

and dogs knob job, and well ill just stop there.....

tieguy

Banned

Drew this ones maturity level is at an age where he is still titilated at the thought of using vaseline to stick things in his back door. Thus I really think we have some kid playing with mommys computer.

Shady tell the nice ups people here what you want to do when you grow up.

Mike Hawk

Realistically how many more combo guys can we honestly pay to stand around with their thumbs up their rectums. The combo jobs do not fit very well. How many real full time jobs is ups obligated to create during the life of this contract ? 2000 a year or 10,000 ?

Braveheart you can't beat the english if you don't know what you're fighting for or what you actually have.:happy-very:
What idiots would agree to pay workers to "stand around with their thumbs up their rectums"? Probably the ones that sit on them all day in the office.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Like you had a choice. exactly what packages were you guys going to sort with the rest of the country out on strike. You may have to try a little harder if you want that unity medal. :happy-very:
So are you saying that no one worked during the strike in 97? You know like in right to work states, even had a couple knuckleheads here that crossed and you know what, they got paid to work!

I dont have to preach unity to you. The fact is that our leadership and members stood up to ups and you are trying to make us look back by beating us down for it. The last thing ups wants is others to stand up for themselves across the country.

705red

Browncafe Steward
tieguy;387012 [COLOR=blue said:
Realistically how many more combo guys can we honestly pay to stand around with their thumbs up their rectums. [/COLOR]

How many ie people collect a salary for doing this exact same thing?

At least combo people help out in adding value to this company by providing a service.