no cards

retired2000

just heard a rumor that there will NOT be any gift cards this year. jim casey i bet is turning over in his grave as i right this. let me kow if anyone else has heard the same thing.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I always donated my turkey...but some of the guys would keep them in the freezer until the next fall and then use them for crab bait during fishng season.

There are probably a lot of issues with UPS that would have Casey turning in his grave. I dont think the turkey is one of them.

whiskey

I always donated my turkey...but some of the guys would keep them in the freezer until the next fall and then use them for crab bait during fishng season.

There are probably a lot of issues with UPS that would have Casey turning in his grave. I dont think the turkey is one of them.
I usually find a road kill wild turkey sometime during the holiday season. I've kept the old UPS white gift box with the red lettering that used to house the turkeys. I put the dead road kill in the white box and my kids don't know the difference. In fact, they taste the same. But that may because of Jim Beam.

UPSviking

You get Turkey´s?????? We get an small tin box with 3 or 4 pieces of chocolate and an UPS cup.... Sometime i think it would be better for morale if they just didn´t give us that can......

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I usually find a road kill wild turkey sometime during the holiday season. I've kept the old UPS white gift box with the red lettering that used to house the turkeys. I put the dead road kill in the white box and my kids don't know the difference. In fact, they taste the same. But that may because of Jim Beam.

That's heart warming. Or heart worms.