No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede! No!

stink219

I guess you still get all this stuff at your hub, 407? I don't know many people that voted yes for this contract, much less a steward. I sure am glad you're not my steward. Reading your posts, it seems like you're a UPS puppet.
Lmao! Mango? Are you a weak person? You don't know anyone that voted yes for this contract? Hi, I'm Stink219, I voted YESon this contract along with 2/3 of the voters.

over9five

Staff member
Re: No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede!

Lmao! Mango? Are you a weak person? You don't know anyone that voted yes for this contract? Hi, I'm Stink219, I voted YESon this contract along with 2/3 of the voters.

You mean they've already decided the results????

over9five

Staff member
Re: No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede!

​Stink is tight with Hoffa and Hall. He knows the fix is in.
Even tho they already decided the 2/3 win, I think they should have waited till the votes were counted to announce it.

MangoMango

Even tho they already decided the 2/3 win, I think they should have waited till the votes were counted to announce it.

It's probably gonna be signed even if the majority says no.

Dagnabbit! Looks like the mans got you no matter what!
The fix is in..................Thanks Hoffa................Ask your dear old dad for some pointers.........Back stabbing....sell out..no good SOB..............CEMENT?????????????????

over9five

Staff member

38499896.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)

I killed another big duck or Canada Goose on the Highway the other day - so there goes my bird !
Now, I'm just wondering if I'm creating mad bird disease, since more than likely a crow, or some other bird, will eat the damn thing !
Or is that the bird flu ?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

A lot of low post noobs with a hard on for 407 in this thread. I wonder if these clowns even know what a good steward looks like. Do your thing 407, those of us who have been here long enough, know who you are and what you're about.
:grouphug:

Last edited:

Gonna be a pisser when 705 takes a dump on this contract and locks the country up all on it's own.