No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede! No!

Re: No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede!

A lot of low post noobs with a hard on for 407 in this thread. I wonder if these clowns even know what a good steward looks like. Do your thing 407, those of us who have been here long enough, know who you are and what you're about.
:grouphug:
That means a lot to me thank you Harry.

Re: No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede!

38500280.jpg
I think I love you.

stink219

Lmao! Mango? Are you a weak person? You don't know anyone that voted yes for this contract? Hi, I'm Stink219, I voted YESon this contract along with 2/3 of the voters.

Gonna be a pisser when 705 takes a dump on this contract and locks the country up all on it's own.
Why would they spend the time negotiating their own contract into a tentative agreement just to strike?
Talk about a waste of money and time. Just strike now if that's the case.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I have high cholesterol. I'm sick of turkey.

Why would they spend the time negotiating their own contract into a tentative agreement just to strike?
Talk about a waste of money and time. Just strike now if that's the case.

I didn't say strike. I said dump.

Why spend the time? Maybe because we end up having a better contract than the national, that's why.

InsideUPS

I hope all of my fellow Teamsters realize that UPS doesn't care much about us. The fact that they broke a 100 year tradition to save a buck should yell that in your face loud and clear. This contract is BS and UPS should share some of those record profits with its workers. Plain and simple. Please vote NO if you still have not sent a ballot in.

The most important and rewarding aspect of UPS giving us a turkey in my mind was our ability to donate them to needy families in our area..... UPS did not stop putting food on my table....they stopped putting it on the table of someone that truly needed it....

Regardless....I still try to help those in need whenever possible...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

I said I had 8 ballots. Get it right please! Don't be pulling a realbrown on me.
"new definition"
Getting realbrowned is when someone exaggerates and then twists the previous statement made.

I would make a comment about "getting STINKED" but I don't think the mods would let it fly.

I would make a comment about "getting STINKED" but I don't think the mods would let it fly.
I just ate twenty wings a plate of fries and four mini loafs of bread at Outback and I feel like I have to drop a realbrown1.