No class?

Should he sell his gun?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

upschuck

He has every right to sell it, but making a big profit on such a controversial incident, that he says was an accident, is just wrong.

oldngray

nowhere special
Some people have a gruesome fascination about so called death guns that have been used to kill someone. They do fetch a premium price but just wrong in so many ways.

brett636

Some people are going to be butt hurt over this, but its his gun to do as he wishes with it. I'd imagine someone will pay good money for it.

Sportello

"Our site rules state that we reserve the right to reject listings at our sole discretion, and have done so with the Zimmerman listing," the GunBroker statement said. "We want no part in the listing on our web site or in any of the publicity it is receiving."

newfie

"Our site rules state that we reserve the right to reject listings at our sole discretion, and have done so with the Zimmerman listing," the GunBroker statement said. "We want no part in the listing on our web site or in any of the publicity it is receiving."

#proudhecameoutofdrunkenstupor

newfie

I see TOS made another post but I can't see it until an administrator approves it. I'm guessing it will be an insulting post when it appears. :)

Last edited:

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I'd have shot that little piece of crap thug trayvon too if he was bashing my head against the cement...funny how the media shows such innocent pictures of him and the people eat it up