no deliveries Monday January 25th

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Is your neighborhood publicly maintained? Ours is private, whoever the HOA contracted with hasn't done dick yet.
Privately maintained. Our HOA has contracted with a great company or person. They usually take care of ours pretty quickly. It helps also that there is a fire station near the entrance to my hood. They always take care of the street entering my hood, so they can get their trucks out.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Privately maintained. Our HOA has contracted with a great company or person. They usually take care of ours pretty quickly. It helps also that there is a fire station near the entrance to my hood. They always take care of the street entering my hood, so they can get their trucks out.
That's not the Chantilly fire station is it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Is your neighborhood publicly maintained? Ours is private, whoever the HOA contracted with hasn't done dick yet.

We had that happen during our first snowfall. We had to hire someone to fill in until we got the situation with our contractor resolved. Thank goodness it was only a few inches of snow.

Dr.Brownz

Regular driver called in sick so they decided it would be fine to add 40 stops over 2 areas and have me do the route. Looks like im running out of hours today. I dont think they realize ill have to drive an hour and a half round trip to get my pickups in

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Regular driver called in sick so they decided it would be fine to add 40 stops over 2 areas and have me do the route. Looks like im running out of hours today. I dont think they realize ill have to drive an hour and a half round trip to get my pickups in
I bet they're gonna find out the hard way...

novadriver

We were told to just deliver business, don't scan anything unless your delivering.. 16 stops done, clocked out a 2.. 8 drivers outta 60 showed up.. What dummys we were.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I work out of the Dulles building, I live in Chantilly. If you want to try and figure out who I am have at it. I'm a pretty boring guy with nothing to hide so I'm really not too worried about it.