No DR Allowed

BUCN85

So now this now thing in the diad for businesses is a "no dr allowed" which I get. But today I came across 2 residents that run stuff out of their house. And sure enough. It wouldn't let me DR this is going to cause some issues. Any thoughts

tourists24

So now this now thing in the diad for businesses is a "no dr allowed" which I get. But today I came across 2 residents that run stuff out of their house. And sure enough. It wouldn't let me DR this is going to cause some issues. Any thoughts
I'm thinking you're gonna be getting a signature

Ya ran into the same problem. 2 of my stops that run out of there house were no dr today. They were pissed. Both stops give me there garage codes to leave there stuff inside. Never had a driver follow up for either stop. I called the building asking why they were shut off and my sup had no clue. Another great thing to piss off customers. Way to go UPS!

BUCN85

But. Back on topic. How to you over ride it? It gave me the option after I stop completed it to put it in a category and I chose "business/residence". So maybe tomorrow I can DR it