No DR Allowed

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If you are catching/caught the same cold I have, nothing a little brandy or bourbon can't cure.:)
unfortunately something else
head and ears all stopped up
2 doctor visits and 5 Rx in the last week
Cant hear and balance issues
fell and re dislocated my left shoulder - 3rd time
however, I am going to see The Dead next Tuesday!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Why is a*space*hole censored, and that isn't?

@Photog?

@cheryl does that.
feeling terrible so I'll let her answer you
I'd be deducing anyway

From the mod guidelines:

What exactly is inappropriate language? Anything you won't hear on prime time TV (for example, ABC News or Discovery Channel) should be considered inappropriate. Use your judgement. A word may be more offensive when it is directed at someone else. "Oops, I made an ass out of myself!" is okay. "So-and-so, quit being such an ass!" is not.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
unfortunately something else
head and ears all stopped up
2 doctor visits and 5 Rx in the last week
Cant hear and balance issues
fell and re dislocated my left shoulder - 3rd time
however, I am going to see The Dead next Tuesday!
UUuuugggghhhhhh. That's no fun.

:getwell:

From the mod guidelines:

What exactly is inappropriate language? Anything you won't hear on prime time TV (for example, ABC News or Discovery Channel) should be considered inappropriate. Use your judgement. A word may be more offensive when it is directed at someone else. "Oops, I made an ass out of myself!" is okay. "So-and-so, quit being such an ass!" is not.
So I can say @cosmo1 made an ass out of himself?

Couldn't help myself. Sorry Mom

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
From the mod guidelines:

I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

Apparently the software sees two distinct words, a*space*hole, as something offensive.

Interesting.

9.5 everyday

But. Back on topic. How to you over ride it? It gave me the option after I stop completed it to put it in a category and I chose "business/residence". So maybe tomorrow I can DR it
Ask the residents if they can go on the ups web site and put electronic delivery notice on the packages, that might work. Or on your Diad, big arrow up from the package scan screen, arrow up and over to highlight the street address, over ride, over ride, big arrow down deliver, 7 front door.

Anthonysg0113

So now this now thing in the diad for businesses is a "no dr allowed" which I get. But today I came across 2 residents that run stuff out of their house. And sure enough. It wouldn't let me DR this is going to cause some issues. Any thoughts
Just pray they don't have savers you can't get to before commit time because of Orion.