No DR area

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Unless you're in an AP area then it's NI1, on your truck the next day to be delivered to the access point whether they like it or not, then back on your truck a week later after no one picks it up.

Grey

Since we're on the topic. Sometimes I NI a pkg and the next day when i attempt it I see the signed info notice with their sig ok'ing me to leave it. Sometimes I do SDN and I can release it and sometimes it won't let me (even if they want me to). Even when it's not an adult sig but just regular. Is there another way to release it?

AKCoverMan

Since we're on the topic. Sometimes I NI a pkg and the next day when i attempt it I see the signed info notice with their sig ok'ing me to leave it. Sometimes I do SDN and I can release it and sometimes it won't let me (even if they want me to). Even when it's not an adult sig but just regular. Is there another way to release it?
No. A Signature Required package cannot be delivered via an SDN as we are supposed to get the signature at the time we hand them the package. We can't leave the package unattended.

The SDN is only for non Signature Required packages that are not in a normally DRable location for example an apartment complex.

AKCoverMan

Area I cover bid driver taught me, ring the bell and knock, fill out service cross, ring and knock again, fill out the info notice.

About this time the people will probably open the door and sign for the package.

Grey

No. A Signature Required package cannot be delivered via an SDN as we are supposed to get the signature at the time we hand them the package. We can't leave the package unattended.

The SDN is only for non Signature Required packages that are not in a normally DRable location for example an apartment complex.

Apparently I was trained the wrong way then. So how do you sheet if the customer signs the info notice and instructs you to DR it?