No DR's what have you heard?

Paycheck

You know a signature at a residencial stop probably gives most drivers twice the allowance as a driver release. Just imagine what you planned day would look like if you did get all signatures. hmmmmmmm

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You know a signature at a residencial stop probably gives most drivers twice the allowance as a driver release. Just imagine what you planned day would look like if you did get all signatures. hmmmmmmm

You could plan a lot of stuff for the next day as you would no longer be gainfully employed.

This would be a case industrial sabotage. Also known as a work stoppage. Anyone stupid enough to try this deserves what they get. If you are looking for a way to hit them hard quick and forever try to master the methods. If we all did this they wouldn't stand a chance against us.

BCFan

Methods include a drivers JUDGEMENT about leaving pkgs unattended able to be stolen by anyone that has the need for some illegal means. Not a strike or slowdown my fellow sheep simply a way to use the methods as a tool to show the corporate sumobitches we are tired of being sweated to physical exhaustion and in some cases death. After all who has to follow up with driver follow ups(trick question)? BC

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Methods include a drivers JUDGEMENT about leaving pkgs unattended able to be stolen by anyone that has the need for some illegal means. Not a strike or slowdown my fellow sheep simply a way to use the methods as a tool to show the corporate sumobitches we are tired of being sweated to physical exhaustion and in some cases death. After all who has to follow up with driver follow ups(trick question)? BC

You would be the second to last (Klein would be the last) person I would ever ask for advice on how to do this job.

over9five

Staff member
I strongly advise people NOT to get any ideas about getting signatures at every stop from anonymous people on the internet.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
The only time I try to get signatures at a lot of my stops is when I get the GPS alert that I am at the wrong place. I look at it as a CYA for any driver follow up issues down the road.

When you get that alert that alert that you are in the wrong place but you are certain you aren't, it's because you've been pulled up on ODSe. So yes, CYA.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I believe not driver releasing a package in a safe location is not working as instructed. We had a driver in our center who would not dr certain packages (safe areas) to get his stop count up for the next day. The supervisor went out to the areas and started taking pictures. He stopped.

As long as I can be held fiscally responsible for a package that goes missing, it doesn't matter if it's Beverly Hills or South Central, I decide what gets left and what doesn't.

BCFan

I strongly advise people NOT to get any ideas about getting signatures at every stop from anonymous people on the internet.
This advice really surprises me! Imagine a company person would want us to have proof of delivery. Maybe the thing to do is have all customers deny delivery and Ups could pay massive claims. BC

BCFan

You would be the second to last (Klein would be the last) person I would ever ask for advice on how to do this job.
You need no advice from anyone your tag of resident know it all speaks volumes. I certainly hope you never are asked to pay for a package that goes MIA. BC

UPSGUY72

The only way I would get a sig at every stop would be if they made me pay for a package that I DR and the customer says they didn't get....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You need no advice from anyone your tag of resident know it all speaks volumes. I certainly hope you never are asked to pay for a package that goes MIA. BC

I have had one bad DR that I had to pay restitution on--it was a pair of basketball sneakers for one of the star players on our local college basketball team. $140 which was taken out $20/week for 7 weeks.

over9five

Staff member
I have had one bad DR that I had to pay restitution on--it was a pair of basketball sneakers for one of the star players on our local college basketball team. $140 which was taken out $20/week for 7 weeks.

You paid for a package??

What would have happened if you refused to pay?

UPSGUY72

Was is suppose to be a COD ??? IF it was other than a Non DR address or a COD that your didn't get a check for. I would have told them to go pound sand... and when they started to take money out of my check for it I would have filed a grievance and file a complaint with the labor board...

Than I would be getting a sig at every delivery I made unless it was a Shipper release / basic package...