No DR's what have you heard?

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
Heard a rumor that the package car guys were going to have a day that no packages would be left without a signature. Heard is was to make a statement to fat cats in Atlanta to honor their current contract. Sounded like a pretty good idea, quite innovative.

That would create a lot of send-agains. Drivers that work for me would do this and then call off the next day making another teamster "brother" clean up their mess. My drivers like to call this "the Friday before vacation."

brown_trousers

Or..... We could protest by just working real hard that day, then go home and be thankful for the good income we make, and thank god we dont have to line up at the unemployment office.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Or..... We could protest by just working real hard that day, then go home and be thankful for the good income we make, and thank god we don't have to line up at the unemployment office.
There is a "Reply to Post" just to the right of Reply.
If you click on the "Reply to Quote" then the post to which you are replying will be displayed and this will enable the reader to understand the context of your reply.

Then we will have some idea of ... WHO AND WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE REPLYING TOO!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
...I would but I would have to walk downstairs and then I would have to dust if off and it's just too much work....besides, I am watching Good Will Hunting after a frustrating morning at our local Ford dealership...

Thought you got a Nissan after the Colorado.

Methods include a drivers JUDGEMENT about leaving pkgs unattended able to be stolen by anyone that has the need for some illegal means. Not a strike or slowdown my fellow sheep simply a way to use the methods as a tool to show the corporate sumobitches we are tired of being sweated to physical exhaustion and in some cases death. After all who has to follow up with driver follow ups(trick question)? BC
Tell them this at panel and see how it goes. I'm speaking from experience. What is that saying you can lead a horse to water?

BCFan

Ok if you decide to go forth with this sabotage ("I would strongly advise against it") let me know how it works out for ya. Good luck and god bless.
Sabotage is a strong word for making sure customer gets package...BTW we already had a driver that did this very thing ...his route was cut to 60 stops from over 120 worked out well for him.... Like was mentioned its at the drivers discretion ....BC

BCFan

But for you weak minds and strong backs(for now) keep working hard and when your bodies are wore out have your wives and girlfriends pm me LOL. BC

Sabotage is a strong word for making sure customer gets package...BTW we already had a driver that did this very thing ...his route was cut to 60 stops from over 120 worked out well for him.... Like was mentioned its at the drivers discretion ....BC
Then by all means have at it. You have to go with what you believe.