No DR's what have you heard?

But for you weak minds and strong backs(for now) keep working hard and when your bodies are wore out have your wives and girlfriends pm me LOL. BC
Bro I do 65 70 stops right now. How much you do? The guy who had it before me did 110. I'm a method man and one who WILL survive as well. The only way to do anything at this new ups is to do it legit. Don't cut corners and never think you are smarter than them. They have more time to out think you. So doing it honestly like they are with you is the ONLY way. I've seen many a teamster who thinks they are smarter. Never in there best interest.

Johney

BTW we already had a driver that did this very thing ...his route was cut to 60 stops from over 120 worked out well for him.... Like was mentioned its at the drivers discretion ....BC
So where did the other 60 stops go? I'm sure the drivers on each side of this person were quite happy for his new found dispatch.

This type of thing has been tried in our center before. If you were new on the rte fine,but if you have been on the route for a couple of years management would question you as to why your SPORH are way down from previous years. Signatures while boosting your dispatch will decrease your SPORH(at least in my area)which in turn gets you a three day ride where you are instructed to DR according to methods.

rocket man

i think its an idea worth looking into then in a month from now see how many driver follow ups there were for that day? nation wide.

CharleyHustle

Methods include a drivers JUDGEMENT about leaving pkgs unattended able to be stolen by anyone that has the need for some illegal means. Not a strike or slowdown my fellow sheep simply a way to use the methods as a tool to show the corporate sumobitches we are tired of being sweated to physical exhaustion and in some cases death. After all who has to follow up with driver follow ups(trick question)? BC

Wouldn't it be easier to just quit and find a job that you like and with bosses that you trust? Even if most drivers got the signatures, I don't think anything would change. I've been here over 30 years, and its been pretty much the same thing all that time, "here's a whole bunch of work for a nice chunk of change".