No More Bulk

Box Avalanche

I've been preloading on a boxline at my center for a little over two months now. Because I'm new, I've been at the end of the belt and had to load all the bulks and irregs into the cages for the rest of the line. A guy towards the end of the line put in his two weeks and I got the option to take over his set. Taking it over and getting away from bulk-loading duty has to be a good call, right? It sounds like his pieces per day aren't much more than mine with way less hassle.

S

splozi

Box Avalanche, the problem with your post is that it has absolutely nothing to do with UpstateNYUPSer. Make it about him somehow and you'll get a better response.

over9five

Staff member
I've been preloading on a boxline at UpstateNYUPSer's center for a little over two months now. Because I'm new, unlike UpstateNYUPSer, I've been at the end of the belt and had to load all the bulks and irregs into the cages for UpstateNYUPSer [-]the rest of the line[/-]. A guy towards the end of the line near UpstateNYUPSer's car put in his two weeks and I got the option to take over his set. Taking it over and getting away from bulk-loading duty has to be a good call, right? It sounds like his pieces per day aren't much more than mine with way less hassle.

Like this?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you load less bulk stops, wouldn't that mean that you start loading cars with more stops on them and have the potential for more missorts?