No Overtime!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Read several posts tonight about drivers whining about the lack of possible overtime. Really? No wonder our negotiators are confused. You either want it or you don't. You can't pick and chose the exact amount of hours you want.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Read several posts tonight about drivers whining about the lack of possible overtime. Really? No wonder our negotiators are confused. You either want it or you don't. You can't pick and chose the exact amount of hours you want.
You need to learn to read a little better. Who taught you, 407?

40andOut

It is very simple...If there is plenty of work, those who want the overtime should get it, and those who do not want it should not have it forced on them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The trouble is, they never ask. If you want overtime, the best thing to do is to ask for a light day and visa versa!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have found over the last 25 years that the drivers who bitch the most about excess hours would never file on a 9.5 grievance. Then they would bitch just as much during slower times of the year when they would not get enough overtime to support their lifestyle.

jaker

trolling
I find that pc drivers bitch about how many hours they work every day except one. PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be on Friday so I would say you are wrong , because that is the day they screw us the most

I am guessing you don't drive because of that commet , see on Fridays they screw us the most because the sups are already gone home so they don't have to deal with us being screwd and by the time you can tell a sup what happen its Monday and they don't care then because it's In the past

Its what I call :censored2: Friday

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OVERTIME, something we are all acustomed to. There is plenty of overtime to go around in full time package. For us in the west, we average 37000K a year in overtime alone. However, something some of you may not know, is that the Republicans in the house of representatives who "claim" to be your friends and on your side, have passed a bill that eliminates OVERTIME pay for employees!

For the 15th year in a row, the republicans have brought a bill to the floor and passed the bill which modifys the Fair Labor Standards act of 1938. The bill ultimately wont pass the senate, and if it does, President OBAMA will protect workers by VETOING the bill the moment it hits his desk.

Republicans propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay for hourly workers - Yankari-Reports

The republicans will always come after american workers rights and protections. Fortunately, the democrats will not stand for it.

Peace

TOS

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
OVERTIME, something we are all acustomed to. There is plenty of overtime to go around in full time package. For us in the west, we average 37000K a year in overtime alone. However, something some of you may not know, is that the Republicans in the house of representatives who "claim" to be your friends and on your side, have passed a bill that eliminates OVERTIME pay for employees!

For the 15th year in a row, the republicans have brought a bill to the floor and passed the bill which modifys the Fair Labor Standards act of 1938. The bill ultimately wont pass the senate, and if it does, President OBAMA will protect workers by VETOING the bill the moment it hits his desk.

Republicans propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay for hourly workers - Yankari-Reports

The republicans will always come after american workers rights and protections. Fortunately, the democrats will not stand for it.

Peace

TOS

Yeah, well tell that to the Republican union workers on this site and that work for an hourly wage. They're so busy hating the Democrats that something like this flies right under their noses.

InsideUPS

Yeah, well tell that to the Republican union workers on this site and that work for an hourly wage. They're so busy hating the Democrats that something like this flies right under their noses.

and...then there are us UPS Independent voters....who happen to side with the Democrats on this issue...

although......I'm sure that all the money saved by corporations from paying overtime pay would be reinvested in the "working man"... "Trickle Down Economics"... Of course.....that working man would most likely be in China...

ipod-sweatshop-large.jpg

ipod-sweatshop-large.jpg