no pay check

brown2234

I'm very disappointed. Last week my check was missing ot hours and I'm still waiting. I worked extra for the holidays and it was ruined . Is it a number or email where I can contact someone higher. I see no urgency for my money. Please help

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'm very disappointed. Last week my check was missing ot hours and I'm still waiting. I worked extra for the holidays and it was ruined . Is it a number or email where I can contact someone higher. I see no urgency for my money. Please help

If you're not seasonal, you should have contacted your steward when it was missing from your paycheck.

Penalty pay could have given you even more money.

Joelbaker

I was just going to post about this subject. They never seem to pay for double shifting or if you don't use ur time card. It's such a hassle to tell ur steward, then ur sup then wait till next payday only to find out ur money isn't on there so back around u go to the steward then the sup etc. One guy just quit because of this and some are so sick of it they gave up trying. I was wondering if this was just happening at my hub or if it's happening all over? 300 billion annually and they can't pay us out measly wages?? I don't get it it's really upsetting but I've learned my lesson and will never double again never got payed for 5 hours and now this check is missing 20 and we're now off till Monday with no one to tell about it .

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yup....I'm missing 1.25 hrs OT from my Christmas check. And I punched in and out and wrote down my times. Absolutely no reason for being shorted except sups shaving time. I am not amused.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Payroll discrepancies were rare in the feeder department that I worked in. It was a requirement for us to keep track of our hours to the 1/100 of an hour for hours of service reasons. I always checked my hours against the paycheck viewer on upsers.com before I received my check deposit record. I'd bring it to their attention right then and there, they would pull the operations report and it was immediately obvious if it was my fault or theirs. Everyone should keep their hours and their double time, etc in a little notebook. Just in case. When all else fails, ask your stewart.

Anthonysg0113

Unfortunately, that means nothing sometimes. Depending on what the steward has on his mind. But I would like to know who this "Stuart" is...?