No Problems Shipping Bees

W

westsideworma

Wow you have some nice fans there. Here in New England, we are lucky to get an open door.

hey its getting better, every area but the boxlines in our building has fans. The small sort and slides have fans yet the workers on the boxlines dont....genius. :smart:

Big Babooba

I had Bull Semen break open on my one day and it was on my hands. I smelled it and thought it was glue and wiped it on my pants. Then the Haz Mat kid told me what it was.
It usually comes packed in liquid nitrogen. I had a semen dealer on an old route. I went to his house often. He would get his product via Early AM and I would pick up the empties. I once asked him how it was collected to which he answered - very carefully!

rod

Retired 22 years
It usually comes packed in liquid nitrogen. I had a semen dealer on an old route. I went to his house often. He would get his product via Early AM and I would pick up the empties. I once asked him how it was collected to which he answered - very carefully!

To put it bluntly - they basicly jerk off a bull into the container. And you think your job sucks.:wink2:

Mike Hawk

Once our clerk took some of her hand lotion and made it look like one of those was leaking. The new girl grabbed it by the top part of the mushroom and got it on her hands and flipped, it was hilarious. As she ran by the clerk to the bathroom the clerk said "c'mon that’s not the first time you have had semen on your hands." I gotta reenact that someday on a peak hire...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Once our clerk took some of her hand lotion and made it look like one of those was leaking. The new girl grabbed it by the top part of the mushroom and got it on her hands and flipped, it was hilarious. As she ran by the clerk to the bathroom the clerk said "c'mon that’s not the first time you have had semen on your hands." I gotta reenact that someday on a peak hire...

OK I just fell on the floor laughing, that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: