No Raise this Year?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Bragging? I was honest enough to admit I came up short to a jerk who assumes couriers don't have a clue about anything. Want bragging? I've forgotten more about some subjects than you'll ever know. There you go sport.

I don't assume couriers don't have a clue about anything. I assume you don't because you've worked so hard to convince me.

59 Dano

I don't know. Amazon has very deep pockets, and the theory has generally been that when Bezos controls enough market share, prices will be raised because the alternatives have been driven out of business or minimalized. At that point, Amazon becomes very profitable.

That theory has been around about any number of companies since Moses was a teenager.

vantexan

I don't assume couriers don't have a clue about anything. I assume you don't because you've worked so hard to convince me.
Nice try. For years you've been on this forum with your mocking, condescending, patronizing tone. Only recently did I point out that I've done things and know some things you don't, and that was in response to your efforts to marginalize me because you couldn't refute my argument. You can spin it all you like, but bottom line you're here to try to make FedEx look like the good guy and the dissenters here look like malcontents who should be grateful that FedEx gave them a job. It won't help me any but I'm glad FedEx will finally have to spend some serious money to keep their garbage company running. Couldn't happen to nicer guys.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nice try. For years you've been on this forum with your mocking, condescending, patronizing tone. Only recently did I point out that I've done things and know some things you don't, and that was in response to your efforts to marginalize me because you couldn't refute my argument. You can spin it all you like, but bottom line you're here to try to make FedEx look like the good guy and the dissenters here look like malcontents who should be grateful that FedEx gave them a job. It won't help me any but I'm glad FedEx will finally have to spend some serious money to keep their garbage company running. Couldn't happen to nicer guys.

Dano is here to defend all that is FedEx, like the 10 step plan that isn't really a plan at all, our highly variable discipline policies, and the overall ineptitude and chicanery that are so characteristic of management.

He is their social media operative, plain and simple, and he is really bad at it.

59 Dano

You have an argument that can't be refuted? I don't have to try to marginalize you when you've been doing it to yourself for years. FedEx is a company, nothing more and nothing less, just like you're a clown who keeps crawling back on your hands and knees begging for a job that you proceed to complain about.

vantexan

You have an argument that can't be refuted? I don't have to try to marginalize you when you've been doing it to yourself for years. FedEx is a company, nothing more and nothing less, just like you're a clown who keeps crawling back on your hands and knees begging for a job that you proceed to complain about.
:people_crybaby: