NO REAL Harassment Language

Froggie

This contract reads like Chinese fortune cookie. Maybe we could have our version of the ten commandments for managers. "Thy shall not.........
If one knows of an example please put in your response to this post.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Article 37.PNG

This will prevent some little polo wearing Hitler youth from sending you to the unload (with extra heavey boxes) for filing a sup working grievance or even dare to ask him why he is doing bargaining unit work.
Article 37.PNG

804brown

View attachment 9082

This will prevent some little polo wearing Hitler youth from sending you to the unload (with extra heavey boxes) for filing a sup working grievance or even dare to ask him why he is doing bargaining unit work.

Possibly. Most likely management will say "needs of the company", that they needed a body in that area, etc. This is in no way retalliation (add sarcasm). Sorry if I seem a bit skeptical.

balland chain

They should have removed the Dignity and Respect language because here in the south,my center manager has not and does not treat us with it... As usual the company will say it is all interpretation. they will spin it to their advantage..AS USUSAL.

Froggie

It looks like I draw on own experience.
Thou shalt not ride with a 35 year teamster feeder driver who has had no accident. (If you think a bluetooth cell phone is a distraction, you ain't heard nothin yet.) A smart ass know it all yankie going to teach a southerner how to drive.

This contract reads like Chinese fortune cookie. Maybe we could have our version of the ten commandments for managers. "Thy shall not.........
Thou shall not act like a Cornhole...Thou shall not be abusive unto others....Thou shall not covet my beer...or you will get more than a grievance!!!!!!!!!!

UPSGUY72

You need to understand contract language is vague in area's for a reason... Interpretation has saved plenty of jobs. Everything can't be black and white.

SouthernComfort

You need to understand contract language is vague in area's for a reason... Interpretation has saved plenty of jobs. Everything can't be black and white.
UPS's definition of dishonesty: If they ask how many times you shook your dick after a piss and you said "about 5" and they can prove you shook it 6 times.... your terminated.
I shake it so fast and hard now even I loose count.... Soon enough they will have 5000 frame per second cameras installed in our shirts pointing at our dicks so they can keep track for us... lucky for me, mine's so small they will need a telescopic lens just to find it.... BAM! I win.

804brown

UPS's definition of dishonesty: If they ask how many times you shook your dick after a piss and you said "about 5" and they can prove you shook it 6 times.... your terminated.
I shake it so fast and hard now even I loose count.... Soon enough they will have 5000 frame per second cameras installed in our shirts pointing at our dicks so they can keep track for us... lucky for me, mine's so small they will need a telescopic lens just to find it.... BAM! I win.

Well they always think we are dicking around anyway.

You poor southerners always getting the SHORT end of the....stick.

Last edited:

SouthernComfort

Well they always think we are dicking around anyway.

You poor southerners always getting the SHORT end of the....stick.

The only thing worst than pissing in a gatorade bottle in the back of a package car in august when its 98 degrees and 100% humidity... is trying to piss AND not pass out from heat exhaustion at the same time.

undies

From what I've read there doesn't seem to be anything new. Under the new 9.5 language there is some mention of retaliation...but no real general statements on harassment.

balland chain

From what I've read there doesn't seem to be anything new. Under the new 9.5 language there is some mention of retaliation...but no real general statements on harassment.
I think the reason there may not be any language on harassment is because UPS most likely refuses to acknowledge that MGMT does it at all..

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Harassment, intimidation, coercion, intentional misrepresenting work performance are institutionalized as management tools for management tools. They get away with it because the union allows it.

​ Case closed.