no response for the driver helper orientation yet :(

ineedajob

hey guys I went in for the driver helper interview on monday 11/19. After the interview, the lady told me to wait for an email telling me to go to orientation. Today is monday 11/26, one week later, but i still have not received an email from them telling me to go to orientation. Does this pretty much mean that i'm not hired? Or does it sometimes take this long before they tell you to come in for orientation?

BeachBoy

I did not get an interview, but late Sunday afternoon I got a phone call from HR asking if I could come in for orientation today. I start tomorrow.
Theres always a chance that someone won't show up or quit after a day or two, don't give up hope yet!

ineedajob

I did not get an interview, but late Sunday afternoon I got a phone call from HR asking if I could come in for orientation today. I start tomorrow.
Theres always a chance that someone won't show up or quit after a day or two, don't give up hope yet!

That's good to hear, but when did you apply for the job?

Indecisi0n

You need to get in contact with the HR guy. If you don't have their number just show up at 9:00AM. Show some initiative.

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
hey guys I went in for the driver helper interview on monday 11/19. After the interview, the lady told me to wait for an email telling me to go to orientation. Today is monday 11/26, one week later, but i still have not received an email from them telling me to go to orientation. Does this pretty much mean that i'm not hired? Or does it sometimes take this long before they tell you to come in for orientation?

Check your spam filter; maybe it got caught in there.