no response for the driver helper orientation yet :(

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ineedajob, Nov 26, 2012.

1. ineedajob

ineedajob New Member

hey guys I went in for the driver helper interview on monday 11/19. After the interview, the lady told me to wait for an email telling me to go to orientation. Today is monday 11/26, one week later, but i still have not received an email from them telling me to go to orientation. Does this pretty much mean that i'm not hired? Or does it sometimes take this long before they tell you to come in for orientation?

2. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Probably passed you by.

3. BeachBoy

BeachBoy New Member

I did not get an interview, but late Sunday afternoon I got a phone call from HR asking if I could come in for orientation today. I start tomorrow.
    Theres always a chance that someone won't show up or quit after a day or two, don't give up hope yet!

4. ineedajob

ineedajob New Member

That's good to hear, but when did you apply for the job?

5. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Yeap, this happened to me today. My Helper was a no/show and I got a new one, I had my third one so far this year.

6. BeachBoy

BeachBoy New Member

I applied about 11 days ago, checked the website every day and was always told that no interviews were available.

7. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

You need to get in contact with the HR guy. If you don't have their number just show up at 9:00AM. Show some initiative.

8. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Find out where that dude works that is quitting. Need to replace him on Monday.

9. TechGrrl

TechGrrl Space Cadet

Check your spam filter; maybe it got caught in there.