no signature required

It can be the shipper or UPS who determines signature required at UPS. The shipper if they pay extra for that option, UPS if there have been past claims at an address. Or they driver can require one for shipments he or she do not feel comfortable leaving
im sorry but can either a company driver who is technically an employee or an independent contractor delivery driver negotiate with the courier company be it dhl/fedex/ups if they only want to deliver packages that dont require signature or not????? can you please tell me. rsvp. thank you.

T

Turdferguson

im sorry but can either a company driver who is technically an employee or an independent contractor delivery driver negotiate with the courier company be it dhl/fedex/ups if they only want to deliver packages that dont require signature or not????? can you please tell me. rsvp. thank you.

No. Work as directed.

upschuck

We have no independent contractor delivery drivers. No

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Not unless they want to lose their job. FedEx makes the rules, the employees and contractors follow them.

Oh yeah, I forgot that at Fedex, couriers can also decide whether they need a signature by whether it's a bad area or not and if it's an apartment.
No. Work as directed.
so neither a company driver who is an employee or an independent contractor driver who delivers packages can negotiate that they only want to deliver packages that dont require a signature then who will make more money delivering packages then and if so, for which company, dhl, fedex, or ups??????? can you please tell me. thank you.

We have no independent contractor delivery drivers. No
so neither a company driver who is an employee or an independent contractor driver who delivers packages can negotiate that they only want to deliver packages that dont require a signature then who will make more money delivering packages then and if so, for which company, dhl, fedex, or ups??????? can you please tell me. thank you.

Not unless they want to lose their job. FedEx makes the rules, the employees and contractors follow them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Wut???

T

Turdferguson

Depends

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I can, or could, or maybe possibly I could, but I don't think I will, unless I decide to, but I don't have any idea if it would work out, nor do I give a flying leap at a rolling doughnut.

Hope this helps.