No sigs on resi stops? DR Everything!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Lol. If they give you 300 they'll be expecting more soon after. It's never enough for these clowns.
Find another job then. This stuff isn't a trade secret. There's one thing you guys do, and that is earn your money. There's a reason you're paid as well as you are.

BrownClown69

Way to go frigid.... I only dr is these hell holes because I am directed to. 100% not secured location, every other house is a no dr (which management has removed no dr status), only to run up stop count. U seem to only run ur mouth

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What the hell? Let's see how that holds up when your knee is giving out from agreeing to so much work.
knee-workout.jpg

BrownArmy

Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.

Work as directed.

You'll never get anything 'in writing' from anyone in management, so forget that fiction.

We had a PCM this morning where they told us, yes, follow ORION, but don't do anything unsafe.

Umkay.

Is this a 'flavor of the month' kind of thing?

If so, ride it out.

I work in a high-volume center near Boston, and this 'DR everything' mandate has been in place since before I started with UPS in 2006.

The cost/benefit ratio has been determined by individuals above our pay-grade.

It's sweet that you care, but this company is way-past 'let our drivers do the right thing'.

Having said that, you know, follow ORION, but be safe, hit that metric.

(You know, DR everything, except when you shouldn't :raspberry-tounge:...)

God-speed.

Thegameisrigged

We earn our money no matter what the stop count. We don't need fellow Union brothers like frigid making us feel as if we don't do enough work. He's acting like a wife that can't be satisfied.

BrownClown69

Sorry brown army, they want us to dr things in unsecured locations..... phones and tvs...... I have been around for almost 20 years. This is a shock to the system