No training.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Many years ago a friend of mine called me desperate to try to get his Saturday NDA package that our driver had NSN'd. To be fair, his house (#21) is not marked, but it sits between #19 and #25-----a little bit of effort on our part would have saved all of us from what happened next. My friend asked me if there was any way we could reattempt delivery or perhaps he could pick it up at the center. I called my boss to relay the story and to ask him if it would be OK for me to go to the center, retrieve and run off the package. I wanted to make sure that it would trip any alarms when I went to open the door. He told me that there were no alarms (we have them now) and to do what I needed to do take care of the customer. Long story short, I was able to retrieve and run off the package, which turned out to be a very skimpy bikini for his wife as they were leaving for vacation the next morning. He was so grateful for my help that he gave me a $20 gift card to his restaurant and placed a complimentary call to the 1-800#.

Wait.

You have a key to your building?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's true tho! As soon as she says "You're giving me a warning letter because I'm a lesbian", they will fall all over themselves taking it back and forgetting about it.

This reminds me of a girl I used to work next to. Both she and her girlfriend were always trying to find ways to get out of work, and they got away with murder. She actually told a few people that if management tried to do anything about it, she would claim they were only doing it because they were lesbians. No one cared what they did behind closed doors! Just pull your load and don't pull the 'lesbian card' if you're called on it.

Indecisi0n

This reminds me of a girl I used to work next to. Both she and her girlfriend were always trying to find ways to get out of work, and they got away with murder. She actually told a few people that if management tried to do anything about it, she would claim they were only doing it because they were lesbians. No one cared what they did behind closed doors! Just pull your load and don't pull the 'lesbian card' if you're called on it.
I use the lesbian card all the time.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
wonka.png

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Whenever an upper management person asks me a question I always state my mind. If they don't like my answer I tell them "Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer."