No training.

upslesbian13

I didn't promise this girl anything. What I told her the center would be open to ge get meds. And I left bad because she didn't live close to the hub. Me personally would be pissrd if someone told me something and it wS another thing

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
SilentYourefired.jpg
Am I fired?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I didn't promise this girl anything. What I told her the center would be open to ge get meds. And I left bad because she didn't live close to the hub. Me personally would be pissrd if someone told me something and it wS another thing
Direct all customers to the 800 number. Those people are paid to handle customer problems. You are not.

Brownslave688

Like you guys make a joke out if it. And then expect me to not say something slick
How would any of us know if you're fired. None of us are your boss it would just be a guess.

There is tons of knowledge on this board but I learned a long time ago acting like a 4 year old and asking are we there yet every 5 minutes is not going to get you the knowledge you seek.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Odds are you will be running Saturday air but your boss might give you a talking to. You have good instincts and are customer focused. Tell them, with respect, what you have told us here and you should be fine.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Like you guys make a joke out if it. And then expect me to not say something slick
Okay I'll bite....a proclaimed lesbian (based solely on your username...and I have no problem with it) telling 407 to "suck your ****"......that's not slick. In fact, it makes no sense...jmho. Others may disagree.
Are you fired? That like me posting....do these shoes make my calves look fat? How the hell does anybody know the answer to that on here? Think about it.

Brownslave688

Okay I'll bite....a proclaimed lesbian (based solely on your username...and I have no problem with it) telling 407 to "suck your ****"......that's not slick. In fact, it makes no sense...jmho. Others may disagree.
Are you fired? That like me posting....do these shoes make my calves look fat? How the hell does anybody know the answer to that on here? Think about it.
Well post a pic and we will let u know.

Ps heels must be at least 4 inches. Skirt line must be 6-8 inches above the knee cap and neck line must plunge at least 4 inches. Must be a full body shot. That's the only way I can tell if your calves look fat.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well post a pic and we will let u know.

Ps heels must be at least 4 inches. Skirt line must be 6-8 inches above the knee cap and neck line must plunge at least 4 inches. Must be a full body shot. That's the only way I can tell if your calves look fat.
pss... no adams apple
Definitely no adam's apple...and really BS688? With clothing that skimpy...why not just a shot of me wearing nothing but the shoes? lmao