No Tuesdays on Mondays

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
We are and have been for years been req'd to take out all Sat. pkgs that arrive on Fri.

Ditto for the location(s) where I have worked. So much of our SDR 2D has been stuff going to BFE with nothing else nearby but there are usually stops along the way on Friday. It reduced SDR OR hours and increased SDR SPH. That premium for SDR delivery is nice, too!

Thunder

Ditto for the location(s) where I have worked. So much of our SDR 2D has been stuff going to BFE with nothing else nearby but there are usually stops along the way on Friday. It reduced SDR OR hours and increased SDR SPH. That premium for SDR delivery is nice, too!

HI DAN! Remember me? I remember you! "59 and all on time!"

FedEx2000

You don't pay for regular gas and get premium....same principle, get what you pay for. Odds are that if you have Tuesday pkgs going somewhere that you also have Monday pkgs for, you will be getting more on Tuesday as well. We make exceptions for remote/rural areas where it makes sense when you have a Tuesday pkg that is near a Monday stop in BFE that you may be nowhere near on Tuesday, saves time/fuel/money in this case and makes business sense to do so. I wish we delivered everything the day it was due to stay consistent, but that decision is way above my pay grade.

LTFedExer

As you can see by the responses to this topic, upper management's idea to keep everything consistent station to station has worked out well.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Oh MFE,
You're killing me.
Do you have one of those "Zombie attack response vehicle" stickers on your car. B/c you know they're coming.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The number 59 has an inside meaning. Me and Thunder do not particularly care for one another. He will fit in with MFE and that bunch.