No winner on mega millions 3-27 Who's playin Friday?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Back to the original thread, there is going to be an opening at UPS for a center manager on monday no..saturday morning when I win.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am, send it to me, and we will split.
We only have a day and a half, sooooo, need all contributions by 10pm thursaday night. I say 5 a piece, and double or triple your chances at 10, 15, 20 etc.
Im in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We only have a day and a half, sooooo, need all contributions by 10pm thursaday night. I say 5 a piece, and double or triple your chances at 10, 15, 20 etc.
Im in.

All contributions to be played as random play, yes?
I also purpose that toonertoo receives one free $5 share for her trouble.
That is undoubtably the LEAST we can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I blew a big five bucks on it today. Our state lottery funded most of one of my son's college tuition, so I will waste a few dollars once in a while when the jackpot gets big. A $360 million cash payout just might give me the incentive to retire a little earlier than planned.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
got it bubble, ill send you our numbers tomorrow. We could be free of our chains Sat morning, yahoo. Ill rent the private jet, and go to where.....Hell it dont matter we will go everywhere!!:grouphugg:Yes random.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Should anyone here win ; the first thing to do after picking yourself up off the floor is to NOT tell anyone.
Go find a lawyer and set up a blind trust , just pick some name for the trust that in no way could be linked back to you.
Let the lawyer set up all the financial details for you.And then only after everything is set up, allow the lawyer to go to the Lottery / Lotto HQ to submit the claim.
Please wait months before claiming the prize, why ?
Because it will take the Lottery/Lotto quite a while to gather all the funds from their partners ( all the other states involved in this game ) before they can pay out anything.
Or you can be a fool and show up in a limo the next day, get your picture plastered on every media, have every person looking for a handout calling & showing up at your front door. Much like the big powerball winner a few years back, busloads of people showed up at his house.
The really smart move is to stay unknown and still be able to have a comfortable life.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Im in.
I'm in for $5. I'll paypal it to ya.

Last edited: