No winner on mega millions 3-27 Who's playin Friday?

TheDick

buttload of winners in Calif for lesser prizes, oh well.
Match 5 + 1 Jackpot Winners: IL(1), KS(1) and MD (1) Match 5 + 0: Winners in AR(1), AZ(1), CA(29), CO (2),CT(1), DE(1), GA(6), ID(2), IL(11), IN(1), KS (1), KY(4), LA(2), MA(5), MD(4), MI(6), MN(4), MO (1), NC(4), NJ(5), NM(1), NY(17), OH(10), OK(1), PA(5), RI(1), SC(1), SD(1), TN(2), TX(14), VA (5), WA(5), WI(3) and WV(1)

Cementups

Box Monkey
Does anyone know how I can UNsend the nasty FU email I sent my boss where I told him there was no way in heck I was coming into work Monday after I won the jackpot?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Brad bought 25, and he won 9 bucks. Im so depressed......I wanted to be rich and happy, instead of poor and happy. Oh well. it was fun for a day to imagine.

P

pickup

Three winners from Maryland, Illinois, and Kansas get to split the jackpot three ways......

I hope that those who were blessed to have won are also blessed with the necessary wisdom to handle not only their new found fortunes, but more importantly the people around them.

texan

Brad bought 25, and he won 9 bucks. Im so depressed......I wanted to be rich and happy, instead of poor and happy. Oh well. it was fun for a day to imagine.

Trust me, my mind wandered a little too with my two tickets. I do not normally play, but
the temptation was large. 640 million large. :greedy:

Not one match on both tickets.

Back to the reality of 99.999 percent of most peoples lives I come.