No women-no minorities

rod

Retired 22 years
I can only speak for myself when I say that I can work just as hard as any man and have out worked plenty. And no I'm not gay. Considering the hours that UPS drivers work every day, I can understand why there are few to no female applicants. The reality of our world is that in the majority of cases, women are the primary caretakers of children in a family. I'm sure it's hard to work UPS hours and spend the time with your children that you need to. I realize there are some women who are forced to due to being single moms. As far as the minorities, I can't speak for them. Just my two cents.

Over the years we had a bunch of women drivers. The majority of them quit because their lazy :censored2: husbands made them quit. They wanted supper on the table when they got off work at 5:00 and the wife was still out there pushing cardboard at 7:00. The majority of the women did a hell of a job.

jaker

trolling
There just doesn't seen to be a great work incentive among the minorities. Any comments?
What the heii are you trying to say here

Have you ever thought it is just your area or maybe the ones that do come in have to deal with your kind of thinking towards their race and it pushes them out

Or are you just a big dick and think other races are just worthless

oldngray

nowhere special
underwatersmoking.jpg

Kis124

Speaking of racks...I had to let my sups know that Just cause I have boobs shouldn't exclude me from helping with irregs. I had 3 of them ask if I wanted someone else to do them. Then promptly dropped one on my ankle lol. Kept on going though