No wonder why ups or union don't care

CAFAL

Thanks dude. You also. I wasn't active until recently. I hate extremism. I've been seeing a lot of that on here. I feel some people on here use this site to either self promote or as a self esteem boost to "go against the grain". I'm sure you know who I mean. I hate especially when our own brothers trash our union. Nobody is perfect, but when we trash talk the one entity that bargains for us, it weakens us as a whole. Some of these ******* should be kicked out for treason. It's called a UNION not DIVISION! So thanks again!!

I believe trashing ups is no different than trashing the union. How's your pension fund doing? How again do you afford these luxuries again? Opinions are just that. The union robs us just as much as ups. Our weakness starts at the top,not the bottom. Just sayin

8up

People don't speak up and they are ok with the crappy pay. I have to w wait a whole year for benefits and it wont pay rent
i knew what the pay rate was when i hired on, i also saw what top pay was if i stuck around. i hired on and took the starting rate, now i'm over that and the pay and the benefits are better. hang in or get out, its your choice.

UPSGUY72

Who has info on this new contract. I am ready for more hating

Your not going to be around next Aug 1 when and if it goes into effect so I would use the little energy that you have and find a job that pays you more and where you don't have to work hard... GOOD LUCK...

stink219

I believe trashing ups is no different than trashing the union. How's your pension fund doing? How again do you afford these luxuries again? Opinions are just that. The union robs us just as much as ups. Our weakness starts at the top,not the bottom. Just sayin
Actually, I just came from a stewards meeting for the structure of our new New England pension fund. So my pension will be amazing AND, (wait for it......wait for it.......) never have an unfunded liability. DID YOU HEAR THAT TDU? Secondly, I afford these luxuries because my great union NEGOTIATED my wage and I work my ballz off for what I get. Don't think for a second that I get paid for nothing. For 92 bucks a month, I get free lawyers, representation, free health care, $150 reimbursement to a gym, discounts out the wazoo, ect... If not for our union, we would make NO MORE than FedEx.

packageguy

People don't speak up and they are ok with the crappy pay. I have to w wait a whole year for benefits and it wont pay rent

I been reading your posts, It's all about money, from what I see you still did not make your book. I THINK YOUR FULL OF SH**. You all talk, because nobody would put up with what you say. What i still dont get is why you working for ups, I can see you on comp as soon as you make your book. But I don't think you will make book.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Actually, I just came from a stewards meeting for the structure of our new New England pension fund. So my pension will be amazing AND, (wait for it......wait for it.......) never have an unfunded liability. DID YOU HEAR THAT TDU? Secondly, I afford these luxuries because my great union NEGOTIATED my wage and I work my ballz off for what I get. Don't think for a second that I get paid for nothing. For 92 bucks a month, I get free lawyers, representation, free health care, $150 reimbursement to a gym, discounts out the wazoo, ect... If not for our union, we would make NO MORE than FedEx.
You do? Do the NY teamsters?