Nobel Peace Prize

moreluck

golden ticket member
A new questioning about Obama's Peace Prize after reading about Elie Wiesel and all that he did and endured for his peace prize.
They are far from being equally worthy of such a prize.

trickpony1

Obama really, IMHO, did nothing for the Nobel Prize.

I'm thinking some of his homies nominated him and got the award given to him to bolster his image in the eyes of the impressionable and simple minded people who follow him.

Let's give him the Heisman Trophy too!

After DIDO puts his red X on this maybe DIDO can explain what Obama did that was worthy of the Nobel.

I can wait........

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obama really, IMHO, did nothing for the Nobel Prize.

I'm thinking some of his homies nominated him and got the award given to him to bolster his image in the eyes of the impressionable and simple minded people who follow him.

Let's give him the Heisman Trophy too!

After DIDO puts his red X on this maybe DIDO can explain what Obama did that was worthy of the Nobel.

I can wait........
Ive made it very clear I think Obama is responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent civilians and American soldiers by keeping us in a pointless unwinnable war against an idea.

I also think it's pathetic you people are still talking about this 7 years later. We definitely don't need a whole thread for it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"you people are still talking about this 7 years later.." (dido)

The obit. of Elie Wiesel brought up the Nobel Piece Prize and it made me think of Obama being awarded the same prize as Elie and then I kept asking myself ...why???

Sometimes when questions go unanswered is when topics don't go away.....something like Benghazi too. To this day, we still talk about Eve biting that apple.
Don't worry, "US PEOPLE" are here to keep you people from turning America to poop!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"you people are still talking about this 7 years later.." (dido)

The obit. of Elie Wiesel brought up the Nobel Piece Prize and it made me think of Obama being awarded the same prize as Elie and then I kept asking myself ...why?
Everything makes you think of Obama.
Your world has been about Obama for so many years now. It really is sad.

trickpony1

DIDO-
I'm still waiting..........

The question was:
What did/has Obama done to deserve the Nobel?
Try to stay on topic......meaning don't deflect.
I know you can do it.

Sportello

Damn, I've lost by empathy ... I feel no sadness.
You don't feel a little sad that people have hate in their hearts? Because that's what I see. Hate, not disagreement, but HATE.

The world will never be perfect, but it sure is nice when we all get along.

Row the boat, people.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You don't feel a little sad that people have hate in their hearts? Because that's what I see. Hate, not disagreement, but HATE.

Row the boat, people.
I, purposely have not used the "H" word in the 16 years I've been here!
Thanks Rodney......I choose who I will get along with.

newfie

Row the boat, people.

says the hate master. lead by example hero