Noble Lies and Sibel Edmonds

wkmac

Plato in The Republic spoke of the political operative known as the
"Noble Lie" and of moden day irony, 2 adherants of such belief was the philosophical father of NeoConservatism Leo Strauss and the the father of NeoConservatism, the recently late Irving Kristol who said,

"There are different kinds of truths for different kinds of people. There are truths appropriate for children; truths that are appropriate for students; truths that are appropriate for educated adults; and truths that are appropriate for highly educated adults, and the notion that there should be one set of truths available to everyone is a modern democratic fallacy. It doesn't work."

It is with this backdrop that I bring 2 items to the table for consideration that expose (attempt to begin) the noble lie.

First I give you this.

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies

Gordon Duff Salem-News.com
How long have we watered the Tree of Deceit with the blood of patriots?

(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - In John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″, the author builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version... is almost entirely untrue...
The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.
Farmer, Dean of Rutger Universities' School of Law and former Attorney General of New Jersey, was responsible for drafting the original flawed 9/11 report.
Does Farmer have cooperation and agreement from other members of the Commission? Yes. Did they say Bush ordered 9/11? No. Do they say that the 9/11 Commission was lied to by the FBI, CIA, Whitehouse and NORAD? Yes. Is there full documentary proof of this? Yes.
Farmer states...“at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened... I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The [Norad air defense] tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. This is not spin.”

source

Let us not forget that the Vietnam War was started over a noble lie in the Gulf of Tonkin and that McNamara himself years later admitted the event never happened. A President caught redhanded using his office for dirty tricks and yet told the American people the noble lie, "I'm not a crook!" Or another President telling the noble lie, "I never had sex with that woman!" And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Now this brings us to Sibel Edmonds where she recently sat down with The American Conservative magazine and another gov't whistleblower in former CIA operative Philip Giraldi and told more than she has at any point so far.

Is the truth really about an oily road? Has the President made backroom deals to influence certain decisions to be made to protect other business interests abroad and then use the taxpayer to provide the payoff a month later to complete the deal? Seems the summer of 2009' was very busy while we drew clown faces of our President and performed the 2 minute hate of the tea party attendees!
:surprised:

Will history show our current President had his own domestic noble lies to protect from truth? And just how deep might certain actions of economic protection go? Yet we laugh as with humor when confronted with even the most simple of truth as through the rantings of the crazy court jester.

Should we stop laughing and consider the point that it might really have some merit?

But it's all OK. Our handlers and enablers have it all figured out and all you need do is for the picture of Goldstein to appear and follow the lemmings in the 2 minute hate! And speaking of, IMO the cry of racism in those opposing the State is the tool of Big Brother using a complete fiction in their version of Goldstein to steer the masses for the purpose of control!
Instead of racism, Hypocracy would seem the more correct term but then if that was used against the current discontents of State direction then a view of the previous 8 years might be in order to compare those discontents to their own current actions!

Maybe for once we should stop laughing and listen to what the court jester really is sayng!

:peaceful:

I believe that all government is evil, and that trying to improve it is largely a waste of time.
H. L. Mencken

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.
H. L. Mencken

Government is an association of men who do violence to the rest of us.
Leo Tolstoy

wkmac

John M. Cole, a former FBI Counterintelligence and Counterespionage Manager, has publicly confirmed the FBI’s decade long investigation of the former State Department Official Marc Grossman. Cole worked for 18 years in the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division. According to Cole, as in over one hundred cases involving Israeli espionage activities directed against the US government, the Grossman case was covered up and buried despite mountains of evidence that was collected.

Here is the public response from John Cole after the publication of The American Conservative magazine’s cover story:
  • “I read the recent cover story by The American Conservative magazine. I applaud their courage in publishing this significant interview. I am fully aware of the FBI’s decade-long investigation of the High-level State Department Official named in this article, Marc Grossman, which ultimately was buried and covered up. It is long past time to investigate this case and bring about accountability…”