nobody cares about cover drivers!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So true...the better you perform, the more they stack you up. Peak is over, why are there drivers still getting slammed with 180 stops a day?

Because Management knows some people have kids ball games to attend,some people want to get home and work in the yard,some people have it in their head they are supposed to be off by 1830, or some people would like to get home in time to see the kids and Management loads these peoples trucks down.Work to 1030 a few times,show them you dont give a damn about staying out late and your stop count will amazingly come down very quickly.
Of course the runners will get your stops,piss moan and complain,call you lasy ,tell you they are doing YOUR job......................yet they will play into managements hands and still bust it out,skip lunch and speed to get off early

UPSGUY72

So who punches you out...taking the board home?

I punch out myself. Do you know what guaranteed 8 means ??????

I'm guaranteed 8 if I punch out after 7 hours of work they are still paying me for another hour. If I punch out at 6:45 minutes of work they are still paying me for another hour and fifteen minutes...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I punch out myself. Do you know what guaranteed 8 means ??????

I'm guaranteed 8 if I punch out after 7 hours of work they are still paying me for another hour. If I punch out at 6:45 minutes of work they are still paying me for another hour and fifteen minutes...

Ok, brain fart for a moment, I lost ya when you replied to upstate and taking lunch at end of day. Don't mind me

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What is the new pay scale for cover drivers? Thanks brown brother's u_u

With acknowledgment of Superballs63 (p5).

tumblr_m99q0hKr8P1qknseao1_500.png