Nomination Notice From Local 952

TLee

Obviously you know nothing about it and how it came to be ...
Long lost soldier ??? ha ha ha ha ha!! GTFO!
Ya you idiot "LONG LOST SOLDIER". He trusted that turd mouth to help with his campaign. NOW look at what he's doing! Not good in JC42'S eyes and if you don't believe me you will learn it soon. Or should I say 399 will? 63/Jc42 is in the house

Evil

Just like I said. Thanks for showing us your recycled LU63 artwork. Kmac is the man.

The ex UPS manager the man? Haha!

Everyone knows the 396 chipmunk RH has been attempting to push out the dementia diagnosed RC. Talk about unity at JC 42.

As for more unity why are the 396 chipmunk and the 572 heart-attack RM backing the DJ slate?

The Silent Bang

Ya you idiot "LONG LOST SOLDIER". He trusted that turd mouth to help with his campaign. NOW look at what he's doing! Not good in JC42'S eyes and if you don't believe me you will learn it soon. Or should I say 399 will? 63/Jc42 is in the house
That is hilarious!
Last i heard JC 42 and Local 63 can't vote in 952's election! And neither can 399!
If your so in the know that design is 3 years old, if your just seeing it now for the first time then where have you been??
Your 63/jc42 in the house Bullcrap doesn't put any fear in me...

TLee

Go ahead you IMBECILE! Mess with us! You have nothing on this Joint
That is hilarious!
Last i heard JC 42 and Local 63 can't vote in 952's election! And neither can 399!
If your so in the know that design is 3 years old, if your just seeing it now for the first time then where have you been??
That is hilarious!
Who was talking about votes? Your a rookie IDIOT that obviously has no clue. 63/jc42 is in the house

TLee

Everyone knows the 396 chipmunk RH has been attempting to push out the dementia diagnosed RC. Talk about unity at JC 42.

As for more unity why are the 396 chipmunk and the 572 heart-attack RM backing the DJ slate?
I doubt they are supporting that. JC42 is strong and has not done that before. 63/jc42 is in the house

The Silent Bang

Where you at E.E or the big man on campus for the D/J joke of a slate "J.B"????? SCREW TDU! 63/jc42 is in the house
This post right here tells me your not from 63 or JC42 .. Why would they care or even know anything about our politics.. Your overzealous post tells me your from 952. You trying to act tough saying your from 63 only confirms it. Your no tough guy, your a puss just like laguna.. And to let you in on a little secret, NO ONE likes PK .. The JC, other locals.. They all know he's a joke and needs to go .. If you think they aren't secretly hoping we win this election then you better wake up!
Your boss is done! And so are you ..

And stop with the wannabe street talk .. "in the house" who uses that anymore?
ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

This post right here tells me your not from 63 or JC42 .. Why would they care or even know anything about our politics.. Your overzealous post tells me your from 952. You trying to act tough saying your from 63 only confirms it. Your no tough guy, your a puss just like laguna.. And to let you in on a little secret, NO ONE likes PK .. The JC, other locals.. They all know he's a joke and needs to go .. If you think they aren't secretly hoping we win this election then you better wake up!

ha ha ha ha ha
Are you running for local 952 office? Or are you just running your mouth anonymously on bc as usual? Which is it?

LagunaBrown

ha ha ha ha ha
Your sounding crazy again. Take your meds because you sounding like D or Bob Lazar with the conspiracy theories.

Evil

The Hillary and Trump camps are more civil than the two 952 camps.

Maybe you guys can both learn from them, lol!

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm wondering why PDK didn't make the nomination announcement in our JC newspaper like every other Local Union in So-Cal that has elections this fall!
I guess this is why we are receiving a more personalized one in the mail. I'm wondering how much this is costing the local? All of PK supporters are saying why we have members running against them, why are making the local spend money! Well PK is doing a pretty good job of wasting the members money all on his own, it would have cost him ZERO money to get it together and make the timeline to place that announcement in the paper for FREE!!

I want to say THANK YOU very much PK for not being on top of important things at the local and sending the nomination and election of officers announcement to our members at home. Most members don't read the back of the paper and this notice will inform them in a different and direct way ..
So how'd that work out for ya?