Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Things have been a challenge for me lately what with knee surgery, overcoming a cancer diagnosis and the subsequent removal of my kidney. So with the likely winner of the upcoming Presidential election in mind, I decided to treat myself to a bit of retail therapy in the form of a brand new S&W MP-15. This is my first time dipping my toe into the AR pool. I think I will christen it with a name..."TOS's Tears" comes to mind! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1476119532.861716.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Things have been a challenge for me lately what with knee surgery, overcoming a cancer diagnosis and the subsequent removal of my kidney. So with the likely winner of the upcoming Presidential election in mind, I decided to treat myself to a bit of retail therapy in the form of a brand new S&W MP-15. This is my first time dipping my toe into the AR pool. I think I will christen it with a name..."TOS's Tears" comes to mind! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
View attachment 99878
TOS will be on the phone warning the authorities with you being a crazy White guy and all.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
On a serious note....notice the small arms hit on it. No wonder it was discarded, or the owner was a casualty as well.:ohmy: Probably still has one in the chamber.

oldngray

nowhere special
Extra heavy frame here? Heard the 10mm got cut down to the 40 because the 10mm was busting up the normal frames.

The 10 always had that problem. Even after the loads were weakened to reduce some of the pressure.

Which is where the 40 came in - same performance as the reduced charge 10's but in a smaller case.