Non State Social Safety Nets

wkmac

Rad Geek (given name Charles Johnson) offers non state ideas in regards to a social safety net. The typical controlled opposition of both sides regarding safety nets has IMO always been of a shallow and hollow discourse but a deeper analysis of the real winners and profiteers of such suggest to me a darker secret that would best be left hidden for the benefit of the ruling class.

Toward A Really Social Safety Net

One also should be willing to consider that as the welfare state along with warfare state has grown, the working middle class has collapsed and the ranks of the poor have swelled. I remain unconvinced these 2 conditions are separate of one another.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
On top of being hard to read, I am turned off by phrases such as "the left wing market anarchist' and "Social programs administered by government are a weak and alienating substitute for the grassroots, working-class institutions of mutual aid".

Pie in the sky.(my opinion)

Single payer medical would actually bring this country into the ranks of the best countries on Earth to live in. We rank very low at this point.

Social programs administered by government are a weak and alienating substitute for the grassroots, working-class institutions of mutual aid

The left-wing market anarchist

The left-wing market anarchist"