Noob has just entered the building.

gregdutchmol

Hi. My name is Greg. I am 24 years old. Just finished up orientation. I am sure this is the time of year where the Introduction thread gets hyped up due to all of the seasonal hires. If you haven't guessed...I am one of those.

I am in north Georgia area and will be a seasonal worker. My biggest question is how does UPS decide who has what it takes to work for UPS in the pool of seasonal workers? Is it even realistic to think I could get a full time job after the season is over?

Also any gamers out there? (Specifically League of Legends)

DISCLAIMER: I am a NewGuyWannabe. I am aware of this. :)

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Show up on time every day, listen to the driver and work hard. They do consider good helpers (driver recommendation) first when doing hiring after the first of the year.

​Good luck.

Nimnim

The Nim
Get a full time job after the season is over? Virtually no chance in hell, but there is a chance to get a part time job if they need people and do as cosmo1 said and show up on time and work hard.

I do game, but I've never been a fan of MOBAs, currently spending most of my game time on FFXIV.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Get a full time job after the season is over? Virtually no chance in hell, but there is a chance to get a part time job if they need people and do as cosmo1 said and show up on time and work hard.

I do game, but I've never been a fan of MOBAs, currently spending most of my game time on FFXIV.

I am not getting as old as I thought! I understood some of that! But them again they are on number XIV so maybe not, eh rocky?

gregdutchmol

I have always been a fan of Final Fantasy. I haven't got into the online ones but, FF 7 and 10 are by far my favorites.

Thanks for the posts guys, I have read through these threads and I do understand that prison reference.