Nor'easter predicted for East Coast Tuesday 6 Nov and Wednesday the 8th

texan

Oh my, they do not need this.
A Nor'easter is on the weather predictions for the 6,7th and 8th of Nov.
nov2_ws_fct.png

Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog : Moderate-strength Nor'easter may hit Sandy-devastated areas Wednesday | Weather Underground

brett636

I would about to say I guess the storm is expected to be so powerful it wipes the 7th right off the calender!

rod

Retired 22 years
I just got off the phone with my bro-in-law in New Jersey. He still don't have any power. He was sitting in line waiting for gas. He said it was about a 45 minute wait. I asked him about the new predicted storm but he said he wasn't too concerned about it ---- he still has a roof over his head and he was able to get a small generator from a relative so he can have a few lights on. He is the only one in his family staying in the house at this time because it is so cold without the furnace working.

packageguy

I got my power back late yesterday, I took a drive through BROOKLYN Staten Island and New Jersey, BRINGS TEARS TO YOUR EYES, WAKE UP ONE DAY AND HAVE
NOTHING.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We will be on the western fringe of the storm and will have a cold rain in the valley on Thursday with rain/snow in the foothills and heavy snow in the mountains.