Not a 30 year job?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
150 is the limit
You can request help for an over 70.
But I wouldn't ask most customers to help, especially at home stops.

The majority of my over 70"s isn't to my commercial customers. It's to the residentials
Dude,
I'd ask anyone for help and I would do it even more if I understood then how much the wear and tear adds up ...

Box Ox

Going out with upwards of 200+ stops with a 150 pounder furniture gallery in back practically daily isn't something that's practical for 30 years. You might squeak through if you're lucky. But for most, no amount of "proper methods" or low steps and power steering are going to save you from that kind of daily beatdown over decades.

Some old timers at my center who are closing in on 30 are having physical issues of their own. Could you imagine if they'd started their careers with what we go out with today?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Dude,
I'd ask anyone for help and I would do it even more if I understood then how much the wear and tear adds up ...
Oh you trouble maker... Thank goodness you aren't a driver in my loop... You would be the guy in the office wining everyday and on he 9.5 list....dumping stops to everyone else....I just know it!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Going out with upwards of 200+ stops with a 150 pounder furniture gallery in back practically daily isn't something that's practical for 30 years. You might squeak through if you're lucky. But for most, no amount of "proper methods" or low steps and power steering are going to save you from that kind of daily beatdown over decades.

Some old timers at my center who are closing in on 30 are having physical issues of their own. Could you imagine if they'd started their careers with what we go out with today?
And the company knows this... You can bank on it..

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh you trouble maker... Thank goodness you aren't a driver in my loop... You would be the guy in the office wining everyday and on he 9.5 list....dumping stops to everyone else....I just know it!!
Actually I averaged 54 hours a week.
I'd take splits with no gripes.
I took a big pay cut when I went into management in '78.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pay for child support, alimony, college tuition, and a few weddings, and see how easy 30 years is to do.