Not cut out for this Loading Life

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Although there are exceptions, for the most part you are on the money.
I'm not referring to female sups....many have risen through the ranks of management on their backs.
When I was a loader for 9 years....I worked just as hard as the guys next to me. I never expected to be treated any different because I wear tampons on a monthly basis.....and was not treated any different. I have a cake job now because my seniority allows it.

And in small sort in the hub I'm in now...it is mostly guys...I'm one of 3 females out of 75 or so men..... and almost all of these guys have never set foot inside a PC or a trailer since they were hired.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not referring to female sups....many have risen through the ranks of management on their backs.
When I was a loader for 9 years....I worked just as hard as the guys next to me. I never expected to be treated any different because I wear tampons on a monthly basis.....and was not treated any different. I have a cake job now because my seniority allows it.

And in small sort in the hub I'm in now...it is mostly guys...I'm one of 3 females out of 75 or so men..... and almost all of these guys have never set foot inside a PC or a trailer since they were hired.

You should transfer to @snarts building

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Take her words with a grain of salt. She is a female and more likely than not has been given the easiest crap to do.

Wow you think loading feeder trailers and moving 132 pound irregs all night... easy? I guess a man like you is insecure around strong women. It's ok Just keep in mine the OP is also a woman...

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1642.JPG
Wow you think loading feeder trailers and moving 132 pound irregs all night... easy? I guess a man like you is insecure around strong women. It's ok Just keep in mine the OP is also a woman...