Not getting any hours

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I do not see start a new thread at the top of the page
ScreenCap73 Dec. 30 22.07.jpg

browner89

So I was made to take a for cause or reasonable suspicion drug test. I doubt I'll pass it. I'm not here to discuss the morality of marijuana, I don't go to work high, I never have, I do believe I should have the right to do what I want off the clock. The point is, I was made to take test because of a helper telling a supervisor I made a comment about drugs. I. The contract it says I must be witnessed by 2 supervisors. This was not the case and this is not how I came to be required to take the test. My ba sided with the company and said they could do this regardless of what the contract says. Well what good is the contract if the company doesn't have to abide by it? Does anyone have any insight to this? My ba says he won't even fight the issue, isn't he supposed to?

Do you live in Colorado or Washington State? If not then you don't have the right to do it in your free time. Your opinion and the law are different things, you also shouldn't be telling a person you just met about what you do in your free time.

JustAnumber1

Well I didn't tell them what I do in my free time, I made a joke and it was very poorly received. It was a bad attempt at humor, which appears to have cost me my job, again, my question is how can the company do this when it does not follow the protocol in the contract?

fres431

Your toast. Admit ya have a drug problem go into the rehab program sign a probationary contract for a yr that you'll submit to random drug testing. And dump your ba my ba would eat that up. That or your just a pawn for some sort of back room deal..it happens

fres431

You can also take it to local panel which appears you will lose based of ba decision, then ask to take it to state panel.

JustAnumber1

I tried to admit to having a problem but they would not allow me to. They asked me if I had a problem with herion and I said no. I made a joke about herion and thats what started the whole thing. I don't do herion, I've never seen herion, I don't know that I know anyone that has ever seen or done herion. It was a joke. So because I said I didn't have a problem with herion and I dont!!!! Again, only ever seen it in the movies, they said I refused help.

JustAnumber1

Ba says he would ask the e-board? Something I've never heard of, I don't know what an e-board is. Ba says e-board would not fight it. Again, the protocol in the contract was not followed, does this not matter? Why even have a procedure in place in the contract if they don't have to follow it?

JustAnumber1

I'm pretty sure my ba makes back room deals all the time. I've always heard that he is willing to trade/sacrifice jobs in my center for deals in a larger center he represents. They have more votes and he is more concerned with keeping them happy

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I tried to admit to having a problem but they would not allow me to. They asked me if I had a problem with herion and I said no. I made a joke about herion and thats what started the whole thing. I don't do herion, I've never seen herion, I don't know that I know anyone that has ever seen or done herion. It was a joke. So because I said I didn't have a problem with herion and I dont!!!! Again, only ever seen it in the movies, they said I refused help.
What was the heroin joke you told your helper?