Not getting my hours and have been working overtime.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by xwtfmatex, Nov 30, 2012.

1. xwtfmatex

xwtfmatex Member

What can I do if I was underpaid for all the hours that I have worked? I work at UPS in baldwin park, California. I am a loader, part-time, 2 months working with them, getting paid @ 8.50 and my time is 5pm-10pm. For this week, we have to go in earlier at 4pm and stay until 2-3am. I calculated my hours and it should have been 36.5 hours which turns out to be 310.25. I enrolled in direct deposit and I see a pending paycheck of a measly 101.77. What should I do?!
  2. serenity now

serenity now Guest

that check would be for pay period ending 11-24
    did you allow for the one week lag in pay?
  3. xwtfmatex

xwtfmatex Member

What do you mean? Pay is weekly, every Thursday. I have direct deposit so I can see what I am going to get paid for. The check is for 11/30. My last check was for 11/23 and I worked 3 days and got paid 111.79. This week I worked way longer hours and monday from 5:30pm until 3am, tuesday 4:30pm until 2am. Weds 4pm until 2am and finally, Thursday 4pm until 1am. I get paid 101.77 for all those hours I worked. How is that even possible to :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: up that badly?
  4. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

The hours you work this week will be paid on next weeks check.
  5. serenity now

serenity now Guest

was i not clear on that?
  6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

What they said. Don't forget communication with your management team on this matter will far outweigh what you get from this forum.
  7. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

If you're looking at the check for the hours worked last week, you'll be missing 2 days because of the holiday and as such a new hire you won't receive holiday pay. If the hours listed on the check don't add up to the 3 days you worked last week bother management, if they are accurate for 3 days well it's a light paycheck before a heavy one for a full week probably with some OT.