Not Just Oil We're Running Out Of

bbsam

Staff member
Never run out of copy and paste which should keep some members active on BC for eternity. The rest of us are simply endowed by our creator with and endless supply of worthless opinion and the vanity to think we express ourselves with irresistable commentary on events of the day.

curiousbrain

Never run out of copy and paste which should keep some members active on BC for eternity. The rest of us are simply endowed by our creator with and endless supply of worthless opinion and the vanity to think we express ourselves with irresistable commentary on events of the day.

If there was a bumper sticker big enough to put that on, I'd buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
The president said...."If we drilled today, it would still be a few years....yada yada" They've been using that line for a long time.....we'd have been there 10 times over if someone, anyone would just start drilling!!!

wkmac

True, but then what does it say of someone who only continues to dwell amongst such mindlessness and then only stand back and offer such judgemental commentary on it too?

So glad you used the words "us" and "we".. I would hate to be alone in that club.

All it takes to know the water situation is to live in West Texas one summer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So glad you used the words "us" and "we".. I would hate to be alone in that club.

All it takes to know the water situation is to live in West Texas one summer.

O.T. Just had a friend move to Sweetwater and he tells me it's The Rattlesnake Roundup this weekend and there are parades and all kinds of events.......

bbsam

Staff member
True, but then what does it say of someone who only continues to dwell amongst such mindlessness and then only stand back and offer such judgemental commentary on it too?

It says you have too much time on your hands.:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
Have I ever claimed otherwise? But then I also notice that you read and respond soooooo.............

Hi Kettle, I'm Pot! Nice to meet you!
:winks:

LOL. Now that is something I do gloat about! Might want to do something about that belly, Pot.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anybody that puts a bumper sticker on their car.....has no respect for their car.
Which translates to I don't give a flying crap what a New Yorker thinks!!

Klein's been absent so he was starting to have withdrawals!
LOL...maybe so...Dave is a pretty good guy that has taken some pretty hard ( some undeserved IMHO) shots on this forum. I think (hope) he knows there was no malice in my post to him.